4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Says the Intertwined and Hillside fanatic player - both games feature the ”two daughters” and the ”bitchy older sister” tropes and the ”loyal to the piece of shit dad mother” scenario in spades. Why band together into this - fun police - in this thread, players? Are you bored of the games you actually like and play?
Why is it always two daughters in these kind of games?
it wants the bitchy older sister thrope back.thta shit was retarded back then
Kinda tired of the always bitchy older sister thrope and the loyal to the piece of shit dad mother scenario
Sit back, read, chuckle and enjoy this story for ...
The games of our lives ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
oh nice little demo,have everything less a lwed scene but is fine,for a first update it has all,nice looking renders not awesome but really nice,models of the girls are fine,.you have one for each taste,your redhair,your thicc computer psycho,the well mannered social one,the shy but really cute ,and the china ming vase model,[she is georgeous btw] we miss the third triplet,mia,and the next update we will chek the cousin[if you use incest thoughts on the relationship] nice ,very nice start

p.s oh i forget the mc....he looks good in all the words.not an asshole,not a docuhebag,nd not a horny shota teengaer,...so what else you need.....

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Tech demo must mean something else because this is just a barebones, boilerplate renpy project.

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Off to a good start. There's initial conflict that sets the tone, good artwork and character design, solid writing with minimal errors. It has the set up for a gripping dramatic story instead of a common wish fulfilment fantasy. You can always have a bit of both if it is set up properly. Look forward to seeing what comes next.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
A few grammatical errors here and there, but not bad overall.

I have to ask though; why is the game in "SFW" mode by default? If you're trying to showcase the game I'd have thought you'd be better off actually enabling the demo's H-scenes, especially since the Melanie scene has animations and they must have taken a fair bit of work. :unsure:

Oh, and that "intro" stuff with all the 18+ bullshit is too fucking long. I'd also suggest not having that animated grey screen thing at the start. Looking at that wasn't pleasant and it'll probably give someone a seizure. Just saying.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful 3rd party mod's as well completed a number of visual changes that compliment the look of this interesting title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default clear textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png file, with a black brick image (visually improves the settings text) .
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, decreasing some of the fonts sizes, and changed some of the hex colors...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this title).
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass the default no textbox display settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default choice).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together to bring up the search page.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds slight dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info. (Most likely this is mod is useless with this title, but it's part of the Adjustment package that I create for all the titles I mod.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy these minor changes and features.

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Example images of the forced custom textbox and font outline change...along with the quick menu mod (QM hidden using Q key), and the Universal Choice Descriptor mod.
screenshot0011.png
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0003.png

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful 3rd party mod's as well completed a number of visual changes that compliment the look of this interesting title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default clear textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png file, with a black brick image (visually improves the settings text) .
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, decreasing some of the fonts sizes, and changed some of the hex colors...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other fonts with this title).
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass the default no textbox display settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default choice).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together to bring up the search page.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds slight dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info. (Most likely this is mod is useless with this title, but it's part of the Adjustment package that I create for all the titles I mod.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy these minor changes and features.

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Example images of the forced custom textbox and font outline change...along with the quick menu mod (QM hidden using Q key), and the Universal Choice Descriptor mod.
View attachment 4135621
View attachment 4135622
View attachment 4135626

If you want some extra work I'd suggest adding a SFW/NSFW switch to the options or something, unless the dev already plans to have it or doesn't want it for some reason. Having that disabled for the demo baffles me.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If you want some extra work I'd suggest adding a SFW/NSFW switch to the options or something, unless the dev already plans to have it or doesn't want it for some reason. Having that disabled for the demo baffles me.
Oh I haven't even got to any scenes that would have sexual content, I'm stuck on who the fuck is mel and the other person on the phone is. But the URM tool included in my mod, can be used to change that forced odd enabled SFW setting (blocks seeing any sexual content if the setting is set at 1).

Just change the 1 to 0, and click on remember to lock the setting change.

And I agree the beginning adult warning timing is much too long, and why even lock it to get past that annoying visual? But the text sizes originally used were to large for my liking, so I changed them and included it with the mod.

Now lets see how this title play out.

Regards.

Image below showing "the before the stw change" which is needed to show sex scenes.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so what do others suggest imputing with regards to the relationship? Judy is ....? And her daughter are....? And so on.

Regards,

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Oh I haven't even got to any scenes that would have sexual content, I'm stuck on who the fuck is mel and the other person on the phone is.
Near as I can tell, Melanie is a close combat instructor the MC met way back when he was in training to become...I dunno, Jack Reacher or something. The other woman on the phone is the MC's not-Aunt talking about the MC's not-Cousin coming to live with him.
Either way the dialogue is a bit odd. I've never met anyone who ever said something like "Hi aunt" without using her name as well. And I didn't test it but I assume if you leave it as the default "mentor" he'll say "Hi mentor". :LOL:

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Near as I can tell, Melanie is a close combat instructor the MC met way back when he was in training to become...I dunno, Jack Reacher or something. The other woman on the phone is the MC's not-Aunt talking about the MC's not-Cousin coming to live with him.
Either way the dialogue is a bit odd. I've never met anyone who ever said something like "Hi aunt" without using her name as well. And I didn't test it but I assume if you leave it as the default "mentor" he'll say "Hi mentor". :LOL:
Thanks for the reply. Well I added "Aunt Judy" due to what you said. Let's see how the rest of the dialog handles that method of naming her relationship name.

So I guess the father dream at the starting will have nothing to do with Judy and her daughters?

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Not gonna happen so don’t ask for it:
-No other man will touch your girls.
-If a girl has history, we don’t care about it (lalalalala), but no girl has been created with one yet.
Heads up though, Harem and Pregnancy will be canon as written in the actual story, but you do you.
noice-nice.gif

First off, your dad’s alive, your mom is loyal to that sadistic fuck, and your sister is 13 years older than you and a royal cunt. You weren’t planned and they let you know that every chance they get.
Out of curiosity, the overview, planned tags, and dev notes sound interesting, but do you have any kind of revenge planned towards the family (mother/father/older sister) or are they just going to be there for backstory?

Good luck.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes