4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So, I didn't see the Incest tag on the Planned Tags.. BUT I DIDN'T SEE IT IN THE NOT GONNA HAPPEN SECTION EITHER.

SO....
Based from the words of the DEV,

-There are a few relationships you can configure. Please for the love of all that is Holy, do not set them as your mother and sisters. You have those and are part of the story.

Is this the type of game where the Incest comes to be after many updates and story progression?
Or is it just implied that it is eventually going to be incest-themed, and we don't need tags for it in order not to attract "cough cough PATR......EON" from snooping on this project? and be like Where's the incest? will there be incest?

and Dev be like, GRINS and WINKS

and we just go GOTCHA

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Silent_J_Dev

Most of the dialogue is solid, but this stopped me cold

Michelle:
I stood in his way to protect the Kim, and so the other girls could get away, but I took all his aggression in the process.
The Kim??
The Kim is pleased by her devotion.
The Kim.jpg
The Kim states she shall receive an extra ration of rice, some fish broth, and 2/3 of a blanket from 1947.

...Actually, on second thought, The Kim shall claim the rice and fish broth for his glorious self.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
-Rape will not be present in the game, but the threat of will be.
-Drugs will not be used by MC or the girls, but if you go out partying and aren’t paying attention to your drinks, sh!t happens. Not saying that’s going to happen but you get the idea of what the tag will refer to when implemented.
A little disappointing :(

Silent_J_Dev

Oct 15, 2024
Dev here,

Thanks for checking out the demo guys/gals/attack helicopters. I hope you enjoy it, and I will try to reply to your questions as best as I can. It may take a while but I will do my best.

Reactions: Eland51298

Silent_J_Dev

Oct 15, 2024
It was very good for a demo, can't wait for a full update. One thing though, none of the sexual tags are in the game yet, the demo is plenty good, no need to mislead people.

Edit:
Turns out there is a sex scene in the game, you just have to enable NSFW first, not sure why the dev chose to have the SFW version the default though.
Hi, I know. Why oh why. Actual reason CMA (Covering my ass). Lets say someone who should not be seeing this, sees the icon clicks it and starts playing it, who do you think their guardian/parent/ or as known here, landlord will crucify? It's just for my protection and yours in the event something like this happens. We all have that one little sh!+ that doesn't respect OPP.

Silent_J_Dev

Oct 15, 2024
Why is it always two daughters in these kind of games? Its really embarrassing that no new dev can think out of the box and not follow this cliche incest/pseudo-incest model.
If you could expand I might be able to answer correctly. But just in case I actually did understand you, are you referring to Ash and lacey? If so, there is a 3rd, Kim. They are triplets, and the copy paste gene runs in the family... just saying.

If you are referring to the mentor's daughter, you can choose the relationship. So they can be your dog walkers, or your maids. Whatever floats your boat. I just thought that at least some characters can have a relationship defined by the player to their taste.

But I appreciate the feedback.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Alcohol *is* a drug. Just cause it's the most commonly used one and you drink it rather than snort, smoke or shoot it up, doesn't change the fact it's a drug.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can you elaborate as to why? I would really like to understand, in case it's a valid concern.
Don't pay attention, in any case there are always "*****" who like to ask for that type of content.
In my case, I love the " Not gonna happen so don’t ask for it" tags.

Edit: Anyway, if you already said not to ask about it, don't twist your arm now and ask what the cause is. If they ask you that question, it would be better to report the comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: XV71

Silent_J_Dev

Oct 15, 2024
Will the mom and sister(s) eventually turn around with their behaviour? Kinda tired of the always bitchy older sister thrope and the loyal to the piece of shit dad mother scenario.

I mean as what I see in the overview that old chrome dome bastard deserves to get cucked and have everything stolen from him :devilish:
I know that the sister trope has been mentioned a few times, but that's not what I'm doing here, nor implying. I just can't go into details right now since it could spoil a major plot point. But do NOT consider them possible LIs. It just can't be. Some kids take after their parents. I'll leave it at that.

Silent_J_Dev

Oct 15, 2024
Alcohol *is* a drug. Just cause it's the most commonly used one and you drink it rather than snort, smoke or shoot it up, doesn't change the fact it's a drug.
And I would agree with you. Anything that alters your state of mind should be considered as such. But not everyone sees it like that. I just want people to not get any weird ideas regarding what I have intended. For example, you won't see mc or the girls smoking, snorting, etc.

Silent_J_Dev

Oct 15, 2024
Don't pay attention, in any case there are always "*****" who like to ask for that type of content.
In my case, I love the " Not gonna happen so don’t ask for it" tags.

Edit: Anyway, if you already said not to ask about it, don't twist your arm and ask what the cause is. If they ask you that question, it would be better to report the comment.
Oh I know, but I just wanted to see if they said he looks like he's cross-eyed, short or something like that.

The no go content will not change regardless.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
the game obviously has some potential the very fact that it is not a typical style game: Son, “step-mom” and 2 or 3 “step-sister” is already a big plus, our MC also looks pretty good, and the renders are at a pretty ok level
the only thing I miss is some background music, because seriously am I the only one who thinks that some background music is something nice?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes