Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
STOP..he walks like this stands like this does pretty much everything like this..noone on earth does this unless they have a physical affliction..it is the stupidest pose ever created..half the time i cannot focus on the game because i want to kill it with fire when i see this pose..what is your malfunction soldier!!!! ugh...i had to rant..this game is the one that finally broke me on seeing this pose so much...thank you Peaceful Life for increasing my sociopathic tendancies 250%...have no idea what the game is like..all i see is this pose :( so sad
PEACE OUT Rob!

This is the PEACE FULL LIFE OF OUR TIMES!

Let Tim battle the establishment and go EMBRACE THE APOKOLIPS IN THAT GAME!!!

pEACE Out around here and play the happy go lucky life over here!!!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why is this a grinder? There is no need. I am not fond of HS models. The game is too slow. Not much happens. It has an awkward feel about it. Those Japanese names are they really necessary? The number plate on the car was Arabian. Why the horse prick?

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
An interesting game so far. I look forward to more, though my only issue is the grammar really, but that seems to be a common issue for many games like this.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
STOP..he walks like this stands like this does pretty much everything like this..noone on earth does this unless they have a physical affliction..it is the stupidest pose ever created..half the time i cannot focus on the game because i want to kill it with fire when i see this pose..what is your malfunction soldier!!!! ugh...i had to rant..this game is the one that finally broke me on seeing this pose so much...thank you Peaceful Life for increasing my sociopathic tendancies 250%...have no idea what the game is like..all i see is this pose :( so sad
I'm sorry to upset you. Yeah I noticed that too that's why he walked like that just at the early scenes. However, thank you for pointing out. I'm going to be aware of it.☺

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Why is this a grinder? There is no need. I am not fond of HS models. The game is too slow. Not much happens. It has an awkward feel about it. Those Japanese names are they really necessary? The number plate on the car was Arabian. Why the horse prick?
I do everything based on HS and they looks Japanese, so I feel a bit weird using English name. I guarantee you there is no more grinding in the future.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
An interesting game so far. I look forward to more, though my only issue is the grammar really, but that seems to be a common issue for many games like this.
English is not my native language. Don't be afraid to tell me where is the grammar error. I'm ready to fix.☺

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I do everything based on HS and they looks Japanese, so I feel a bit weird using English name. I guarantee you there is no more grinding in the future.
Thanks for the quick reply. I will look forward to the updates then. There is no need of roaming in a linear story. You can of course branch but dont grind. Have a good story book and know where you are going. You should know the ending when you start. Many devs dont and end up wrapping up a story very abruptly to the great annoyance of many followers.
Good luck.(y)

Reactions: Feraksu

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First of all the makeover for the MC was a good thing I think I'd have struggled to take him serious with that long hair :LOL: not bad so far and I'm sure it will get better. Can we pursue every girl that we come across?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
First of all the makeover for the MC was a good thing I think I'd have struggled to take him serious with that long hair :LOL: not bad so far and I'm sure it will get better. Can we pursue every girl that we come across?
Do you mean can we talk to every girl that displays on the screen?
If yes, we can. I'm planning on doing that like asking about them to gain relation point and a choice to activate scene.
I don't know if it's called grinding or not and if I should be doing that, though. Let's see in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: reodd and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you mean can we talk to every girl that displays on the screen?
If yes, we can. I'm planning on doing that like asking about them to gain relation point and a choice to activate scene.
I don't know if it's called grinding or not and if I should be doing that, though. Let's see in the future.
I mean if we will be able to have multiple relationships with the girls? or just being able to have one at a time?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lyk4n ... H mm I read Lycan <lycanthrope from the underworld movies> show the red meat and
eat it too. Mc is mean to feast on the bare tender confy succulent bum and bosoms of all them wonderful babes in the corner, under the stairs, in the park, behind the bench, behind the trees ...

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I mean if we will be able to have multiple relationships with the girls? or just being able to have one at a time?
Yes, you can. You can choose either to improve affection or fear and there will be different scene. However, if it comes to H-scene, the scene is going to display according to which one is the highest at that moment.
Also you can have a harem, too!

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
masamune's revenge much lol character is bullied and completely changes and one of the character are names ami lol. Art looks pretty good though and im not bashing on it just though it was kinda interesting how there was that connection

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes