• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Finally, I get to play a game as Joey Ramone... Gabba Gabba Hey!

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
masamune's revenge much lol character is bullied and completely changes and one of the character are names ami lol. Art looks pretty good though and im not bashing on it just though it was kinda interesting how there was that connection
Oh...what a coincidence! I don't know if you are going to believe me but I actually didn't read that manga XD

Reactions: SatanSama666

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sure, I'm working on it!
as much as i want sex scenes already. i know some characters have no content yet so i'm pretty much gonna wait till .04 lol.
btw i love the two paths content. now i have to have 2 saves routes one fear route the other love. (y)

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Not too much story here yet, but we got a basic introduction to most of the characters. The renders aren't bad, I have no issues with Honey Select. I will keep an eye on this game. My only other thing to add is...
:oops: HOLY CRAP! That's not a cock...that's a battering ram! :oops:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
will have the option to visit the houses of the others students ?
Yes, it will. However, I'm not sure if it's gonna be houses for every girls to visit, since there are lots of girls, but there will be their house scenes for sure.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just gave this a shot. It has potential, and seems like it'll be a fun one. I'll keep following it.

One funky thing I noticed is that the images seem overly sharpened. I tossed reshade on it and put on a blur filter because the overly sharp images were hurting my eyes. I'm guessing no one else had this problem since no one has said anything about it.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Just gave this a shot. It has potential, and seems like it'll be a fun one. I'll keep following it.

One funky thing I noticed is that the images seem overly sharpened. I tossed reshade on it and put on a blur filter because the overly sharp images were hurting my eyes. I'm guessing no one else had this problem since no one has said anything about it.
Thanks for your feedback!

Yeah, I did add sharpen in my images because I think they are too unsharp, and I prefer them to be sharp. However, since you noticed that, so I'm going to reduce the sharpness for a bit.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for your feedback!

Yeah, I did add sharpen in my images because I think they are too unsharp, and I prefer them to be sharp. However, since you noticed that, so I'm going to reduce the sharpness for a bit.
No need to be so hasty with it. If that's how you like it and no one else has had any issues with it, just keep it. While this hasn't been an issue for me with any other game that I've played, I do have really keen eyesight, while the majority of people I know have some kind of vision issue and have to wear glasses or contacts. I'm not sure if that's actually indicative of the majority of people out in the world, but those with vision issues are probably not as likely to notice it or be bothered by it, and might even thank you for the extra sharp images. XD

At the very least, perhaps gather some more data on it first, see if people like it as it is or if people would like the sharpness reduced. :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Needs a grammar/spelling checker.

If you skip going to the nurse and go home, talking to akane and ami show the morning images of them.
Day after attack Ami doesn't talk to you in the morning breakfast, and when you get to school she is with nozomi having the same convo as lunch
In evening pool doesn't work on I think it was tuesday or wednesday
powder room on saturday/sunday seems to break and display other rooms like the map or ami's room with her in bed.
lots of in process.
Penis that would probably kill someone.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Needs a grammar/spelling checker.

If you skip going to the nurse and go home, talking to akane and ami show the morning images of them.
Day after attack Ami doesn't talk to you in the morning breakfast, and when you get to school she is with nozomi having the same convo as lunch
In evening pool doesn't work on I think it was tuesday or wednesday
powder room on saturday/sunday seems to break and display other rooms like the map or ami's room with her in bed.
lots of in process.
Penis that would probably kill someone.
Thanks for pointing those errors out! I'm going to fix these errors in the next update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nov 11 at 7:49am
Peaceful Life is publicly released!
V1.0
Initial release
- 246 images
- 2 Animatations
- 2 Yukina Events
- 1 Ami and Nozomi event
- 1 Emika Event
- 1 Yoko Event
4 Likes

Are we heading anywhere from that?
Any updates on that?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nov 11 at 7:49am
Peaceful Life is publicly released!
V1.0
Initial release
- 246 images
- 2 Animatations
- 2 Yukina Events
- 1 Ami and Nozomi event
- 1 Emika Event
- 1 Yoko Event
4 Likes

Are we heading anywhere from that?
Any updates on that?
Yes, I'm working on the game and planning to release v.02 at the end of this month.
I already posted release schedule on my patreon page. Thank you for give your interest in my game(y)

The next update is going to add:
- ~310 images
- 17 New Animated scenes
- Quest tracker system
- 2 New maps
- 1 New location at school
- 2 New characters and Introduce scenes
- 2 New Yukina events
- 2 New Ami events
- 1 New Akane event
- 2 New Shiori events
- 2 New Masako events
- 1 New Koharu event

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi, everyone!

Peaceful Life [v0.2] is released!

Hopefully, you guys are going to enjoy with the update!

Feel free to tell me what you think, and also if you encounter with any bugs, please let me know.

Thank you very much

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The English is pretty bad, but understandable.

skipping morning in medical room shows the store move choices

MC says his first kiss, but he can kiss shiori earlier.

The Broom and Basketball scenes had to be replayed.

I have an unfinished quest for Yoko, MC says they are fine so no point in going to see her. Was MC supposed to get injured in 0.2?

Unsure if you have implemented this, but a pop up saying player has seen all the scenes they can in this version.

Reactions: Lyk4n and Arassei
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes