natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
never agree. The dev has definitely made more contents than other devs do for 6 months.
you don't have to agree with me your aloud to fell your own way. I am a supporter I just like this site better cause there a lot to chose from. im going to stay a fan but for the update it would be nice more then 3 new sex events would be nice if there was at least 1 new one for each girl or at least the main ones. this is just my option you don't have to agree

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
i just started the game, i'm guessing I have to be nice to the girls, looking at the dialogue at some of the more forward parts I don't see any benefits

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
i just started the game, i'm guessing I have to be nice to the girls, looking at the dialogue at some of the more forward parts I don't see any benefits
No, you don't have to be nice, it just changes whether the sex is more romantic or aggressive. You can get different scenes, so pick what you like. Luckily if you change your mind you can start doing things the other way as long as your points aren't too high in one direction.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
No, you don't have to be nice, it just changes whether the sex is more romantic or aggressive. You can get different scenes, so pick what you like. Luckily if you change your mind you can start doing things the other way as long as your points aren't too high in one direction.
Ah, nice! so if I'm aggressive to all of them then there is no characters that'll be locked because of it?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure what I have missed but most of my quests say YOU HAVE TO FINISH REIKO'S QUEST "LET'S GO TO SCHOOL" FIRST

currently my only options with REIKO are STUDY and BACK what am i not doing right

Last edited:
Reactions: elmariachi

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Any walkthrough? Can't go forward in tons of quests, know I have more left. Haven't even seen Shiori full nude yet or had the sex scene.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some thoughts on the current version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't remember who satomi is. Is it the redhead?
The tiny girl with blue hair and glasses.

i am assuming the game is almost finished?
Not likely, the individual stories are far too incomplete. A game doesn't necessarily finish at 1.0.

Last edited:

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure what I have missed but most of my quests say YOU HAVE TO FINISH REIKO'S QUEST "LET'S GO TO SCHOOL" FIRST

currently my only options with REIKO are STUDY and BACK what am i not doing right
I kept going through the daily routine and finally got the Reiko event, most others have either "NO QUESTS" or "Finished all Quests this version" now. If this is nothing in quests does it mean there are still events for them??

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I kept going through the daily routine and finally got the Reiko event, most others have either "NO QUESTS" or "Finished all Quests this version" now. If this is nothing in quests does it mean there are still events for them??
Yes, you need to do some other quest first. This part of walkthrough is pretty messy.

Btw. Lyk4n there is a bug with Reiko quest where

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I like this game. Giving different approaches to relationships with every single girl is quite ambitious. And although I am too much of a nice guy to go for any of the 'fear' options myself, I can appreciate the option.
I would however like to point out one thing that bothered me: Akio. Please capitalize his name. So irritating...
Oh, and you say "Your welcome" a lot when it should be "You're welcome". There were also some moments with questionable word choices, but I can't think of an example.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes