Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This update alright. I rather use them animations on girls you have a connection with then some prostitutes.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, didn't like this update so much and I was really waiting for it, its not only about using scenes for prostitutes instead of the main girls, but it is mostly that I hate when this kind of games gave me the option to choose X character over Y character, like the Yukina/Makoto event, it let me a feeling that I will need to replay all over again not only for the being a jerk route, but now for choose X over Y, because it gave affection points to the one you choose.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seems like Koharu's story is progressing as I thought, her boyfriend can't satisfy her and the moment she saw MC's dick it marked the beginning of the end for her boyfriend. Now MC just has to beat him in a fight to prove that he is much better than him.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why the hell this fear point scenes was always best! I'm trying them and then I'm chosing good point scenes again because of thinking it can be bad for game progress... Lyk4n fear points will be bad for story or characters? If they are was corruption points it could be more senseable btw. What is actualy fear point? I never saw them in any game its weird :D

Reactions: Lyk4n

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why the hell this fear point scenes was always best! I'm trying them and then I'm chosing good point scenes again because of thinking it can be bad for game progress... Lyk4n fear points will be bad for story or characters? If they are was corruption points it could be more senseable btw. What is actualy fear point? I never saw them in any game its weird :D
I don't think they will be bad for the game progress, it just defines the type of relationship you have with the characters, you can have a loving relationship, or a relationship more based on corruption.

Reactions: Canade and Lyk4n

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't think they will be bad for the game progress, it just defines the type of relationship you have with the characters, you can have a loving relationship, or a relationship more based on corruption.
But its not tell ''Corruption'' it says ''Fear'' and i dont want freak who everyone fear :D Dev should change that word for corruption maybe :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But its not tell ''Corruption'' it says ''Fear'' and i dont want freak who everyone fear :D Dev should change that word for corruption maybe :D
Honestly I haven't chosen any of the fear options so I really don't know how the scenes play out. I think in those relationships the mc is probably more controlling, and forces the girls to have sex with him.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Honestly I haven't chosen any of the fear options so I really don't know how the scenes play out. I think in those relationships the mc is probably more controlling, and forces the girls to have sex with him.
Yes its exaclty like that but girls enjoy a lot after some arguments and tellin 'stop'' etc... But after that scene when i got fear point i feel like i do someting wrong LOL. I would like to get corruption point not ''FEAR'' :D

Reactions: Canade and Lyk4n

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes its exaclty like that but girls enjoy a lot after some arguments and tellin 'stop'' etc... But after that scene when i got fear point i feel like i do someting wrong LOL. I would like to get corruption point not ''FEAR'' :D
Yeah fear points sounds really bad, maybe submission points would be a better term. Since the MC is basically making them more submissive to him.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah fear points sounds really bad, maybe submission points would be a better term. Since the MC is basically making them more submissive to him.
I couldnt agree with you more. Submission or Corruption both are good for me but ''FEAR'' sounds realy bad. Lyk4n can you change maybe the name what you think about it?

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
I almost finish all quest except can't trigger Reiko, can't submit the project of follow her (as per quest hint), any idea how?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Satomi review material is bugged, after having sex with her the first time. Any other day Review material just goes to the conversation questions.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes