antsz

Jun 27, 2020
can anyone help me? i'm stuck in and i don't know how advance in these quests:
shiori - it's not safe
yukina - what's she doing?
makoto - you have to finish 'competition' quest for yukina first

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I don't think they will be bad for the game progress, it just defines the type of relationship you have with the characters, you can have a loving relationship, or a relationship more based on corruption.
Thanks, I was wondering about that. I wanted to be a nice guy in the game, but the fear route has the better scenes, so I chose that.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
can anyone help me? i'm stuck in and i don't know how advance in these quests:
shiori - it's not safe
yukina - what's she doing?
makoto - you have to finish 'competition' quest for yukina first
Im also stuck on the last two.... very strange...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm a little bit disappointed we didn't get to interact more with Koharu this update. I really want to cuck her boyfriend.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
hmm....I know the public release is not out yet but having the version number as v0.7 but having all links be for v0.8 as well as the page url as v0.8 is odd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think someone should fix it

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I still can't get over how different Yoko looks she looked like a totally different person out of her uniform I approve of her out of work look. I'm curious to know what happens if we go after Makato instead of taking Yukina home? I only picked Yukina because I've got more of an interest in her even if it didn't play out as I wanted :LOL:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I still can't get over how different Yoko looks she looked like a totally different person out of her uniform I approve of her out of work look. I'm curious to know what happens if we go after Makato instead of taking Yukina home? I only picked Yukina because I've got more of an interest in her even if it didn't play out as I wanted :LOL:
spoiler alert: maybe u'll be able to interact with her later anyway (hope Lyk4n didn't decide that to be the point where u either pursue makato as a potential relation or drop her) but I think it is better to follow Makato if u wanna pursue her coz all going with Yukina does is give her 2 more affection points but if u follow Makato you catch up to her and go to dinner with her, afterwards you take her to her home and she kisses you...afterwards during school afternoon on the rooftop you have another encounter with her where u can choose to console/hug her, if u chose to go with Yukina u don't get this quest

Reactions: Mormont

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Peaceful Life [v0.8] compressed*

medium quality

low quality

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Not able to get any event for reiko. I restarted once i lost my older saves.I was able to do before but now nothing comes up.Any idea how to start her route?

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Not able to get any event for reiko. I restarted once i lost my older saves.I was able to do before but now nothing comes up.Any idea how to start her route?
hmm idk if it is the first event with reiko but I think first quest is to attend her class and then you need to follow her in the supermarket at evening....I think you not being able to see her quests is coz you're far from completing other girls quests
so complete the quests for other girls and at some point Reiko's quest page will give you her available quest

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes