Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Soooo.. we get to bang kahuro real hard deep and fast showing her how a real dick feels like unlike her small pipi boyfriend? Ehjejeh.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Lyk4n
WTF with this game?
GUI is shit...
All Dark...
Music volume can not setup!
And after intro, in my room, BG is broken!

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Lyk4n
Ok... I load 0.8a... It seems Commmpressed Version (0.8) is broken...
GUI is normal now... Room Also Fix... But Music Volume is still can not be setup!

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How do I find Masako's missions (I think that's her name)? I have already completed all the missions in this version but only one from Masako and now nothing else appears in it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Finaly got round to trying this game for the first time Tonight.
First of you turn the music off in options and it seems to turn itsself on again if you dont start the game straight away but that could be my PC or the game its hard to say.
So I started playing and I thought this is a great game where the MC isn't a dickhead as normal in games he's actually a nice guy.
Then I saw the fear bit in the girls info page and thought thats not looking good looks like he could end up the same twat a lot of MC's are but I still kept playing.
Then it seems I picked tease at the bathroom scene with Ami and that turned out to be 1 fear point.
Personally I found a little weired but thought to myself if thats what the fear parts like thats not so bad.
So I carried on playing and I was enjoying the game quite a lot untill the first fight scene at the entrace way lockers of the school were Masako intervenes.
This turned out to be the first non choice in the game go to the Nurse "yes or no" but both choices send you to the nurse so choice is pointless waste of time and my MC went to meet Nurse Yoko.
Now all this I could easly live with Even the stupid reason to have the MC to strip off.

But as soon as the MC stripped off I quit the game and deleted it.
Since it's another waste of time game I have no interest in playing.

They really need to make a Tag for this it's because it's geting beyond a Joke.
It was ok as a novelty ages ago Interesting and diffrent but now its just getting stupid.
No Offence but sorry unlike some people I just can't enjoy playing a MC with an elephantitis sized Cock any more.
Just totaly ruins a game for me.

But good luck with it because it started so well untill that point.

Just Saying.

Last edited:

phamhung88

Dec 13, 2019
Is there any similar game to this one? I mean a high school environment, and the protagonist sometimes is wicked and force his way through...

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes