Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game is really weird.All the gurls suddenly in love with him whenever they see MC dick for the first time.Like wtf??

Also,I dont mind if most of the girls arent a virgin.But playing MC as a simp really makes me cringey.I get that MC is the only one virgin here,but damn,talking and helping as if to get something in return really is weird.This MC is a total pervert,loser and weirdo.Doesnt seem to fit with his face and body at all.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Going into the game extremely uninterested since I heard there's an unavoidable rape scene the MC initiates. However, I noticed that you're the same developer of My Real Desire, so I'm gonna give this game a shot since that game was really good.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
what happend in this update i don´t remember anything about a picture of akane i am doing love routes with all girls and suddenly i have a scene with akane that award fear points anyone know if this is a bug.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
MC rapes the girl he's living with.

It's unavoidable.
Not true, it's a groping scene. You can back off from there without doing anything more for a love path, at least of this update. Also, it's not unavoidable, you can just not follow her questline if some titty groping is not in your wheelhouse.

Reactions: Default123x

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Lyk4n ur the best dev so far in this adultgame area,
unlike some who give out update in half year,
thank for food(Tabemono o arigatō)

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Alright, I'm extremely happy that I heard wrong. The rape scene is totally avoidable, you just grope some tits and then proceed to get a blowjob out of it. (It's the first Ami sex scene)

Games good so far, only issues I've been seeing so far are grammar mistakes and that the Voice option doesn't control the H-Scene voices. If you want to lower them, you have to lower the Sound volume in Prefs.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah, random evil act in kitchen with Akane about a photo even if you are on the good route.

Also would be nice if MC tried to get with Satomi's mom on the nice route too.

On the good route with Yoko, you can have sex with her in bed and she goes quiet like she does on the evil path.

Seems there might be a bit of code cross contamination.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes