ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
ok, one thing for the game to be good is the "Scene option". The one if you want to watch a scene so you don't have so many multiple save for girls and just watch the scene if your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because you need to load the save file again.. pls add scene option...

but I really like the scene on Reiko, man I waiting long time for that.. also BGM on Reiko is spot on.. but the the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
voice is very low even at max setting...

more REIKO lol

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone know how to active akane 1st quest? I cant figure out what to do lol please help.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Lyk4n
Played your game. Judging by the your latest comment in your topic, you're not here often but I still try my luck.
I don't know why people complain about BG sound. I tune it down to the volume I want, it works just fine. And I sincerely thought it's worth to play your game with sound, in sex scenes sounds sometimes really sexy.
I don't want to talk about what I don't like about your game, it will be a really long comment. Beginning with unnatural dick that magically disappears when MC put his pants on to long unskipable animations. I suppose there're enough people who already told you all this.
What I want is to warn you about bug in game. In sex scene with Shiori on weekend woman's moans don't stop after the scene. They fall in endless loop that never ends. At first, I thought it was just one-time bug, I saved my game before during that scene, in "cumming choice", so I exit to main menu and loop stopped (overwritten by main menu music). I closed the game, started it again, loaded save and tried to play again. Loop appeared again. I played for sime time, began another event (celebration of the most badass girl after her MMA debut), loop still goes on, moans from scene began annoy me so I saved the game again (in aforementioned event) and exited. In loaded save this loop still goes on. I can suggest there is no break for this loop in code, so when its begin it cannot end.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Lyk4n
Played your game. Judging by the your latest comment in your topic, you're not here often but I still try my luck.
I don't know why people complain about BG sound. I tune it down to the volume I want, it works just fine. And I sincerely thought it's worth to play your game with sound, in sex scenes sounds sometimes really sexy.
I don't want to talk about what I don't like about your game, it will be a really long comment. Beginning with unnatural dick that magically disappears when MC put his pants on to long unskipable animations. I suppose there're enough people who already told you all this.
What I want is to warn you about bug in game. In sex scene with Shiori on weekend woman's moans don't stop after the scene. They fall in endless loop that never ends. At first, I thought it was just one-time bug, I saved my game before during that scene, in "cumming choice", so I exit to main menu and loop stopped (overwritten by main menu music). I closed the game, started it again, loaded save and tried to play again. Loop appeared again. I played for sime time, began another event (celebration of the most badass girl after her MMA debut), loop still goes on, moans from scene began annoy me so I saved the game again (in aforementioned event) and exited. In loaded save this loop still goes on. I can suggest there is no break for this loop in code, so when its begin it cannot end.
Thanks for your info. I'll check it when doing the next update.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
No. I'm working on the PL update right now. Just finished the MRD latest update.
i also like real desire but first is first good game man
real desire and peaceful life is too good.
i feel like anime character when i play this games.
and game is perfect.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes