alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That dumbstruck look on Koharu's face was so freaking hlarious, I couldn't stop laughing. Also, I hate to say it given how hated the fetish is on this site and several others, but we're going to be needing an NTR tag pretty soon if things keep going the way they are in her route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That dumbstruck look on Koharu's face was so freaking hlarious, I couldn't stop laughing. Also, I hate to say it given how hated the fetish is on this site and several others, but we're going to be needing an NTR tag pretty soon if things keep going the way they are in her route.
Yes you are technically correct. Although you probably don't want to put that particular tag on. People don't really care about that kind of ntr as long as they aren't the ones being cucked. If you add that tag you will bring a shitstorm of questions mainly being "is ntr avoidable?" Just my opinion but from what I've seen that is what will happen.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yes you are technically correct. Although you probably don't want to put that particular tag on. People don't really care about that kind of ntr as long as they aren't the ones being cucked. If you add that tag you will bring a shitstorm of questions mainly being "is ntr avoidable?" Just my opinion but from what I've seen that is what will happen.
From tag rules
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
So it doesn't fit, unless they change the definition.

On the other hand
Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
does fit.

That's that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is the price for properly tagging the game, we could be seeing a shitstorm of complaints from people who find the scene and don't like the content type instead. I've been seeing it on a lot of threads lately since a ton of games containing NTR were uploaded recently.

From tag rules
So it doesn't fit, unless they change the definition.

On the other hand does fit.

That's that.
NTR is a group term for several related fetishes, the main one at fault for the reputation for shitstorms on here being Netorare. There is also Netori and Netorase, which are where the PC does the stealing or where the PC is actively involved in the girl having relations with another respectively. There is also historical evidence, by which I mean on this site, of use for both Netorare and Netori in the tags. A good 10% of NTR tagged games on here involve Netori, the other 90% being Netorare or Netorase, not sure how much is Netorase as I actually haven't seen any. I mean, we could always ask the mods to see what they think, but now isn't quite the time as the content in question isn't in yet, it's barely started. I would suggest we wait until it is actually added, then we could see. I don't know how we should go about it if we go for it, though. Whether we should go through the actual report process or just find a mod and message them since we aren't definitively sure on whether the tag is appropriate.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It is the price for properly tagging the game, we could be seeing a shitstorm of complaints from people who find the scene and don't like the content type instead. I've been seeing it on a lot of threads lately since a ton of games containing NTR were uploaded recently.

NTR is a group term for several related fetishes, the main one at fault for the reputation for shitstorms on here being Netorare. There is also Netori and Netorase, which are where the PC does the stealing or where the PC is actively involved in the girl having relations with another respectively. There is also historical evidence, by which I mean on this site, of use for both Netorare and Netori in the tags. A good 10% of NTR tagged games on here involve Netori, the other 90% being Netorare or Netorase, not sure how much is Netorase as I actually haven't seen any. I mean, we could always ask the mods to see what they think, but now isn't quite the time as the content in question isn't in yet, it's barely started. I would suggest we wait until it is actually added, then we could see. I don't know how we should go about it if we go for it, though. Whether we should go through the actual report process or just find a mod and message them since we aren't definitively sure on whether the tag is appropriate.
Yeah it could be labeled as ntr. Although you realize most of the f95 community doesn't classify that as ntr it would be cheating. And you could try to fight to get that tag added but I can almost guarantee that it won't be added as the community won't be on board with adding that tag to every game that has cheating. People here see ntr as a li or potential li that cheats on you with another, not including li's already in another relationship. Those would be considered cheating.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is what this forum defines NTR as:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Koharu is not really a love interest of the main character at the moment. Actually before this update he didn't even like her, because she was part of the group that used to bully him.

Reactions: Famescua

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I know the definition of ntr outside of this site. But I was going by what the forum rules are, and not more then that. I don't care beyond that, soley as it doesn't matter for this conversion. Any talk about that definition doesn't belong in game threads, as it never goes anywhere only in circles of people trying to prove how they are right.

If you want to do that, then go to the off topic threads.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah it could be labeled as ntr. Although you realize most of the f95 community doesn't classify that as ntr it would be cheating. And you could try to fight to get that tag added but I can almost guarantee that it won't be added as the community won't be on board with adding that tag to every game that has cheating. People here see ntr as a li or potential li that cheats on you with another, not including li's already in another relationship. Those would be considered cheating.
Like I said, I've seen the NTR tag get added to any type of NTR. The only form that is technically not cheating is Netorase since the PC and the other guy are both typically in on it, though that specifically would need a case by case analysis because some Netorase is a bit different, where the PC knows, but does nothing even if he isn't purposely allowing it. I've also seen both the NTR tag and cheating tag used in tandem, but usually with Netori and Netorare since those are cheating. I have no intention of taking action at this point anyway since there is no evidence to justify the tag yet, only the start of a path toward that evidence. As I said before, it would be best to wait until the content is in so that the evidence is viewable instead of just a user's word.

I know the definition of ntr outside of this site. But I was going by what the forum rules are, and not more then that. I don't care beyond that, soley as it doesn't matter for this conversion. Any talk about that definition doesn't belong in game threads, as it never goes anywhere only in circles of people trying to prove how they are right.

If you want to do that, then go to the off topic threads.
I was going by what I have seen despite said rules, there are games here tagged for NTR that, according to the rules, shouldn't be, but according to the definition, should. I don't want to discuss the definition, I honestly don't care for discussion on the topic at all, it was a simple observation based on what I saw in the game's 0.8 scenes. I'll leave it at that in the interest of not getting too far into general discussion of the content instead of the content as it pertains to the game.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That dumbstruck look on Koharu's face was so freaking hlarious, I couldn't stop laughing. Also, I hate to say it given how hated the fetish is on this site and several others, but we're going to be needing an NTR tag pretty soon if things keep going the way they are in her route. .
You talk like you're only looking at the one side of a coin, it is subjective and not all members here in this site hates NTR and don't play dumb considering that you're already here since 2017 like me, you already know that "NETORI" in a game doesn't usually tag as NTR to avoid NTR phobias and lots of questioning. Games usually with Netorare and Netorase (Cuckold) are only tag as NTR in this site

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You talk like you're only looking at the one side of a coin, it is subjective and not all members here in this site hates NTR and don't play dumb considering that you're already here since 2017 like me, you already know that "NETORI" in a game doesn't usually tag as NTR to avoid NTR phobias and lots of questioning. Games usually with Netorare and Netorase (Cuckold) are only tag as NTR in this site
I was speaking of the majority, yes, it is a majority or half the comments in an NTR game thread wouldn't be about asking if it is avoidable or how they hate it or how they won't play because of it. If it weren't that big a thing, there would be no need for the mods to edit the OPs of some of these threads with a message telling them to knock it off or explaining that it is avoidable. I'm not playing dumb, I have seen Netori tagged as NTR, which has led to quite a few of the above comment types. There are actually very few Netorase games on the site, so the majority of NTR tags go to Netorare while a minority go to Netori and Netorase. Now, I specifically said I was dropping this topic in the interest of not derailing the thread, which we have now done. I would hope this is the last derailing exchange before the mods end up getting involved.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
just hit the point where the MC is having breakfast with Akane, and noticed that he said, "what's up Ami?"

Aside from the MC's horse cock the game looks decent so far.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes