Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

augustspied

May 29, 2021
Any news on status of next update?
Not sure on timeframe as dev is a one man band doing the best they can. It's definitely being worked on though!
From what I have heard the next one progresses a couple of characters as opposed to just the one like the previous. SO will definitely be worth the wait! :)

Does anyone have the 100% save I need it
I can only repeat what Fanboi has already said...
if you need help finding a particular scene then I have a number of saves just before the "saucy" parts I can help with? What do you need?

Reactions: patrickB and fanboi

Dude86

Mar 1, 2021
Not sure on timeframe as dev is a one man band doing the best they can. It's definitely being worked on though!
From what I have heard the next one progresses a couple of characters as opposed to just the one like the previous. SO will definitely be worth the wait! :)
Thank you. I can't wait but I understand it being a lot of work for just one dev. I'll just wait and hope for some Pam and Mrs Morris content....and Bhavini!

silo81

Jun 15, 2018
Great Game! No comparison to the Chaika stuff, great text, and not just a click presentation. Really like the game design and the option to try again taking an alternative path through.
This is magnitudes more complex than the 101 VN.
Thanks & keep it up! looking forward to the next update

klein-er

Sep 10, 2017
Love the dialogue, characters, setting, a breath of fresh air really and for a passion/first time project it is quite solid, keep it up Dev you're doing great, you've definitely got yourself a subscriber if you ever decide to outline a goal for the project and set up a Patreon.

julesvega

Oct 12, 2019
I'm stuck on the second floor on the beginning of day 3. I can go downstairs before I wash and dress but after I've done that the option to go downstairs is gone. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Literally nothing about this game is sandbox. Nothing at all. Have you even played it?
Personally I think Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit it's a semi-sandbox, because the MC can walk around the levels as he wants, but everyone has his own way of seeing a sandbox, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes