Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Big Bad Wolf

May 13, 2017
Hey Guys i made a Peaches Are Not The Only Fruit Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows best choices for each character.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Peaches_are_not_the-0.01-pc" folder.

MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Peaches_are_not_the" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
when i download the mod and try to open it, i get the message saying that it is an invalid rar

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
Keep up the work dev, not for me but it made me think of this song. So great job. saten x saten.jpg

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ok, here are my overall thoughts on the game:

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY WOMAN IN THIS GAME TAKEN?!

Ok, I got that off my chest. The renders aren't bad, but they definitely could be better. I noticed some grainy areas in the office building and the apartment building. But nothing that was hard on the eyes or anything. The minigame is atrocious, I had no fuckin' idea what I was supposed to do. I am not into the freeroam/sandbox mechanics, but my objectives were fairly easy to follow. Overall it's not a bad game. But it's not a great game either. At least not at this stage. Hopefully, with updates, it gets much better.

I am curious if we are going to be forced into scenes with the women, or if we'll at least be given the choice. As so far I am not really into any of them, Hopefully there will be a single girl.. Either way, I'll keep an eye on it and see how things unfold.

Reactions: w1bble

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ok, here are my overall thoughts on the game:

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY WOMAN IN THIS GAME TAKEN?!

Ok, I got that off my chest. The renders aren't bad, but they definitely could be better. I noticed some grainy areas in the office building and the apartment building. But nothing that was hard on the eyes or anything. The minigame is atrocious, I had no fuckin' idea what I was supposed to do. I am not into the freeroam/sandbox mechanics, but my objectives were fairly easy to follow. Overall it's not a bad game. But it's not a great game either. At least not at this stage. Hopefully, with updates, it gets much better.

I am curious if we are going to be forced into scenes with the women, or if we'll at least be given the choice. As so far I am not really into any of them, Hopefully there will be a single girl.. Either way, I'll keep an eye on it and see how things unfold.
Well Polly is and i think Pam & Mandy are single at least.

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes