Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i can dig it, the chicks looks like my type of BBW old milfs.

however dos the ML protagonist has to look like a drug junky?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fanboi

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi friends, I'm stuck after docter interview, what do after? to early to go out of work and too early too for lunch....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh, I know for a fact there are. Should I be jealous or something?
No, but being incredible shallow and just view women based on appearance, weight etc limit your interaction. If those criteria's is what you base human worth on, good chance many of you wouldn't been born if you take a look at your own family tree.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i liked the first version shame its not a harem though lol hate missing out on girls

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
when i download the mod and try to open it, i get the message saying that it is an invalid rar
I downloaded the mod, and got no problem with extracting the rar or even oppening the rar.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I have nothing against big girls, but man these are some ugly characters. One is Literally the base gen 8 model, but fat, and Another doesn't even have eyebrows ... Did the creator even try?

• Angry
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have nothing against big girls, but man these are some ugly characters. One is Literally the base gen 8 model, but fat, and Another doesn't even have eyebrows ... Did the creator even try?

I dinnae really see anything wrong, at least this already has more content that has heart and soul rather than Chiaxis games, simply because you actually have the freedom to CHOOSE rather than follow a linear path with only 1 set ending.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes