Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
lik
There is maybe 500 games with the same young looking "milfs". It's definitely a market for something different. I like the games that has a wide range of different characters, not just the same typ in the whole game.
e fallen fable or whatever its called that has a high variety of girl types

gg4throwaway

Jul 13, 2017
why is there not a legit tag for BBW on this site? I've been trying to find other games like this but its pretty much impossible. Under advanced search it shows BBW as a tag but there is absolutely not one because nothing that appears is actually BBW content. I know I have seen a few games out there with BBW but cant find them anymore.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
why is there not a legit tag for BBW on this site? I've been trying to find other games like this but its pretty much impossible. Under advanced search it shows BBW as a tag but there is absolutely not one because nothing that appears is actually BBW content. I know I have seen a few games out there with BBW but cant find them anymore.
Yeah, I would definitely like that too, "big ass" is just way too inclusive and yields many alerts for games that are of no interest. This thread might help a bit, and you can certainly give the rest of us a heads up if you find any additional games :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/bbw-games.17114/

N1c0c0t13r

Feb 23, 2020
Although women don't have pretty faces (and even worst) and because i like gorgeous BBW, i'll give a try to your game to make my own idea and write an objective review. I hope i'll overcome my first impression. I'll let you know ;)

N1c0c0t13r

Feb 23, 2020
Well to answer my previous message and as promised, I've downloaded the game, played it and was nicely surprised :D
There's lots of different paths to explore, i didn't played all yet, the story is a funny and challenging because you've to chose with women you want to seduce as you can't have all, at least not in the current version.
Most of the BBW are sexy and more attractive than we could figure out in the preview pictures.
So i really enjoyed play this game and are now waiting for updates.
If you like this type of girls, i recommend you to at least give it a try and download it.
Although women don't have pretty faces (and even worst) and because i like gorgeous BBW, i'll give a try to your game to make my own idea and write an objective review. I hope i'll overcome my first impression. I'll let you know ;)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
is your profile pic from a game?
Nope, it's actually from Plump City, although I'm tempted to change it to a pic of the barmaid from this game ;)

EDIT: Sorry, I read your post as "the game" and not "a game" :LOL: Anyway I already answered the question :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes