Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Not everything is a conspiracy, my friend. Sometimes DMs are a more appropriate place to communicate with a single person or small group of people.
i know lol was just joking around i forget sometimes that with text its harder to convey tone without emotes lol

Reactions: LbM-93 and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Help friends, I don't know what to do when choosing the reagents on the spectrometer :(
For now, you always fail that so no need to worry, just pick whatever and move on. Hopefully as the game evolves Polly will be able to give the MC some extensive assistance :D

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Sent you a DM
Can you dm me too? I want to know where to officially support this project too. If there even is anywhere? I don't actually even know how to support someone outside patreon, but I'd be glad to be told.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Can you dm me too? I want to know where to officially support this project too. If there even is anywhere? I don't actually even know how to support someone outside patreon, but I'd be glad to be told.
I don't have that info but I did send you a PM.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
I'm guessing there's not gonna be a release this year, is there anything planned for January?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey everybody - big news, I was provided some information on the game that I'm passing on.

The latest is that Vivien was planning the next release to cover the whole of the next game day. However, the amount of content required to achieve that properly is extensive and will take a lot of time, so there is now a plan to release an intermediate update which just runs as far as the afternoon of the next game day. Apparently this might be possible before 2021, but no promises have been made.

In the meantime I have been sent a preview image to share with all of you who don't mind a clue about what is next:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, in a piece of juicy additional information, I'm told that there are a couple of new women to meet in the next version. So we can all look forward to it, either before the end of the year or in January!

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes