Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I gave this the 'ol college try, I just kept expecting to see on of them say "want some cake?" :sick: . Good luck with the story, not for me.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I definitely respect yours. I am into many kind of women, don't really have a type myself, probably the ones that I tend to avoid, even though not really still, but let's say a type of women that don't really turn me on are women with tattoos. But other than that, all good and especially older women in these games, I feel like there should be more of them around, just for variation's sake. But hey, I'm happy nonetheless
Absolutely, respect. There are many fetishes I don't personally share with the majority and vice versa and I agree that there is too little variation in these games. We may disagree on exactly how this variation is best presented, but the sentiments I share totally.

Reactions: Cicica

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
I like different types of bodies in games, and I don't like that all the girls and ladies look like siliconed Barbies, but those 3D models are pretty bad, I´m afraid. Faces are mostly awful. One of then doesn´t even have eyebrows... A chubby body with a pretty face is attractive, but it´s not the case of those models.

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
As for the new patch (0.02)
When Polly asks which girls you are interested in, the list is long and difficult to remember which is which.
The Lab scene dialogue with Polly is great!
So far so good, hopefully the next patch will be a little bigger.
Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
This game is great! I hope the dev continues this way, I think all the MILF's and GILF's look great! Just hope there's at least 1 or 2 black women in the future as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Run through twice and it still says I haven't had the full experience with Connie - I have helped her with her apron but how do I get the other scene?

May 27, 2017
I need a walkthrough on the connie and indian woman scenes. I cannot for the life of me figure them out
Connie scene appears to be bugged, even I can't get her full scene, it stops after tying the apron. Indian chick's scene is not worth it, you can kiss her and lift her dress to squeeze her ass, before you can go any further you get interrupted (scripted).
Use the Walkthrough Mod in the OP.

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes