4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Red.sky I saw this game and immediately thought to myself "Whoa, great art! This has potential." Then I checked out your Patreon and found out that you abandoned your previous game at the early alpha mark, merely 2 updates in.

Now, if a project just doesn't work out for you and you see that it's going to go nowhere, most of the time switching your focus to something new is the right approach. However, I'd advice you write out a serious post-mortem on Whorehouse Manager, explain what worked and what didn't in the project, what you learned from it, and some mistakes you'll know to avoid for your future endeavors. This will help people find out why you had to abandon it, and give them some reassurance that this new project won't meet the same fate.

Also, it's a good idea to link your other games in each thread here, so that people can find your other work more easily.

With all that being said, best of luck with your new game!

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
The tags to look forward to in the next version are 'female domination' and 'virgin'.
Female domination? how much of the story is that going to be part of? Also any other tags planned?

Last edited:

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Female domination? how much of the story is that going to be part of? Also any other tags planned?
Mostly for Jenny, but for now the fundamental tags you can count on for sure are the classic 'anal, oral, vaginal' and 'dating'. I can't spoil something I'm not certain about!:p

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Thx for sharing. I played for a short time, it looks like not much contents so far. But this has some potential, so pls don't abandon it. I look forward for more contents in future updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red.sky

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Looks great but it also looks like a ton of great games that starts with a bang and ends with being abandoned. The biggest problem with great artists (which this game has) is the game usually is a one man show and they often cant write scripts and code as well as draw art or they dont know game design so the whole thing becomes a visual novel instead of a game. Those issues can lead into longer delays between releases until they just stop working on it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes