eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Can anyone help me ? I am having a problem with the game and maybe someone else faced it before me. I downloaded it, played for a bit then closed it and edited the save. I moved the save file in the save folder but the game won't start anymore. Whenever i execute it, the process opens, altough it's at 120 K memory usage, so extremely low and it stays there. Then another process opens and the first one goes higher up in usage. But despite it showing that it takes very low memory usage, my actual memory usage shoots to 100% and hangs there. Whenever i try to end the process for the game, task managed becomes not responding. I tried deleting the save file, i deleted the whole game and unziped it again, but stil the same problem... I don't know what's wrong. Never had this problem before.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can anyone help me ? I am having a problem with the game and maybe someone else faced it before me. I downloaded it, played for a bit then closed it and edited the save. I moved the save file in the save folder but the game won't start anymore. Whenever i execute it, the process opens, altough it's at 120 K memory usage, so extremely low and it stays there. Then another process opens and the first one goes higher up in usage. But despite it showing that it takes very low memory usage, my actual memory usage shoots to 100% and hangs there. Whenever i try to end the process for the game, task managed becomes not responding. I tried deleting the save file, i deleted the whole game and unziped it again, but stil the same problem... I don't know what's wrong. Never had this problem before.
are you sure you didn't double-click the exe?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I'm not sure i understand what you mean. Aren't i supposed to double click the .exe ? I mean, that's what i did when it first worked.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
This is what i mean by low but actually high memory usage.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure i understand what you mean. Aren't i supposed to double click the .exe ? I mean, that's what i did when it first worked.
try using arrows to move over the exe and press enter... I'm just thinking that you simply opened the program twice

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Oh, no. It's not that. I even did a troubleshoot compatibility issues and pressed start program from there. Same thing. The windows explorer that shows the folder of the game also freezes whenever i start the game.

EDIT: Nevermind, i think i have found the problem... I right-clicked it and chose run as administrator. Then a UAC notification appeared asking me if i allow the program to make changes and i pressed yes and the game started. For some reason, the first time it didn't ask that, and after the first time the notification didn't appear, which i think was causing the high memory usage...

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh, no. It's not that. I even did a troubleshoot compatibility issues and pressed start program from there. Same thing. The windows explorer that shows the folder of the game also freezes whenever i start the game.
are you running other programs whie playing, like browsers or media players?

checked the screens you provided and yup... it's the google chrome thing that is causing the game to freeze. it's the engine's limitation

Last edited:

Doomed201020

Apr 19, 2019
Anyone help me please i am stuck at ( Everi saying : your apparent lack of dedication to the great lord doesn't doesn't exactly stir things up in the nether regions if you know what i mean . Prove your dedication and i might just warm up to you .) What should i do ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone help me please i am stuck at ( Everi saying : your apparent lack of dedication to the great lord doesn't doesn't exactly stir things up in the nether regions if you know what i mean . Prove your dedication and i might just warm up to you .) What should i do ?
Try capturing a bat breeder & offering it as a sacrifice.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Nevermind... I am back to the same problem i had before. After i used the "run as administrator" and worked, i played a bit more then i had to leave. Now i am back and i wanted to start the game but the same issues as before came up...

When i try to kill the process, either of them, task manager freezes, windows explorer freezes and memory usage is at 100% yet task manager doesn't show anything that would use said memory. After about 5 minutes from attempting to kill the process, it kills it eventually but i get this error.

I have no idea of what might cause this, why it worked with no problem the first time, why the trick with run as administrator worked earlier today and now it does not...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
RPGM MV Engine is heavy RAM eater, try to kill any unneccesary process from the background... mainly web browsers.
You might have an issue with your harddisk share, did you try putting the game in a different partition?

Reactions: Zeca Suez

iBlackFox

Jun 9, 2018

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I need some REAL help! Where do I find POTATOES? I'm desperate
you gonna need therapy once the game will have you searching for moonpollen
I did that many times even boar or rat still same problem
a rat will just piss her off.... you need to bring her bats, black goblins, bat breaders (keep one as a pet)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Help! I'm deserate! I can't get water from the well, the elf keeps saying "Only one bucket per day! I'm still supposed to guard this place" but i need moar.... what to do ?
;)
I am tired of all these motherfucking dumb questions in this motherfucking plane thread.
:LOL:
I have the dreadful fealing of having omitted something
:unsure: looks pretty complete to me :unsure: though judging by the number of quests and characters there are in the game can't really blame you for having an ominous feeling on that.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes