J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I am tired of all these motherfucking dumb questions in this motherfucking plane thread.
:LOL:
Yeah:cry:....
If you want to have a treat, read the 40 pages of the new "my new life thread"...
Every page is filled with the same 3 questions over and over and over again.

I actually makes is so that this thread feels like a safe heaven again^^

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah:cry:....
If you want to have a treat, read the 40 pages of the new "my new life thread"...
Every page is filled with the same 3 questions over and over and over again.

I actually makes is so that this thread feels like a safe heaven again^^
I am tired of all these motherfucking dumb questions in this motherfucking plane thread.
:LOL:

:unsure: looks pretty complete to me :unsure: though judging by the number of quests and characters there are in the game can't really blame you for having an ominous feeling on that.
Had to joke about the fact that the number of dumb questions not covered by the search and walkthrough is endless

Reactions: Zeca Suez

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
I have been shagging shakala for 5 days and cumming inside and yet she is still not pregnant. The only time I used the fertility potion was on the first time. Is there an indicator when shakala or any of the girls that can be impregnated?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have been shagging shakala for 5 days and cumming inside and yet she is still not pregnant. The only time I used the fertility potion was on the first time. Is there an indicator when shakala or any of the girls that can be impregnated?
you get 25% chance with no potion, 50 % with fertility potion and 100 % with enhanced fertility potion, there's no indicator, but 5 days is the standard time before the belly is visible.

however vampires ad women on the potion of bareness, can only be knocked up with a proper potion

Last edited:

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
you get 25% chance with no potion, 50 % with fertility potion and 100 % with enhanced fertility potion, there's no indicator, but 5 days is the standard time before the belly is visible.

however vampires ad women on the potion of bareness, can only be knocked up with a proper potion
Thx for the clarification. So i'll just keep doing on going till it triggers.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
to be fair, the number of dumb question is equal to n^k, where n is the number of possible sisters our brave peaasant might have and k is the number of their possible personalities
Extremely accurate...
Yeah Science.jpg
Eh Enhanced Fert gives 75% chance... I thought you were the one who told me that ... or was it Evangelion ? I remember one of you guys told me it was 75% when I failed at impregnating the tavern wench owner's daughter with an enhanced Fertility potion on my first try.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Extremely accurate...
View attachment 308347

Eh Enhanced Fert gives 75% chance... I thought you were the one who told me that ... or was it Evangelion ? I remember one of you guys told me it was 75% when I failed at impregnating the tavern wench owner's daughter with an enhanced Fertility potion on my first try.
you are talking about the wedding wrecker quest? in that case, she's on the potion of bareness and you get less chance

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thx for the clarification. So i'll just keep doing on going till it triggers.
Or you could make a save before trying then save in a different slot after sex and then fast forward 5 days to see if she is preg or not.... if it works you can reload the save you made after sex and play normally knowing that she will be pregnant after 5 days so you don't have to fuck her anymore. If she isn't pregnant just load the other save and try the same shit again.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
you are talking about the wedding wrecker quest/
Oh... you mean... her barrenness potion decreases the fertility to 75% ? :unsure: but otherwise without a barenness potion the fertility is 100% ?
I didn't know that. :unsure: I thought it was just 75% all the times... ... ... Plot twist... I turned out to be one of the stupid question askers.

• Haha

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh... you mean... her barrenness potion decreases the fertility to 75% ? :unsure: but otherwise without a barenness potion the fertility is 100% ?
I didn't know that. :unsure: I thought it was just 75% all the times... ... ... Plot twist... I turned out to be one of the stupid question askers.
you can also assume that Zivah and Caleah are also on the potion

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
you can also assume that Zivah and Caleah are also on the potion
Definitely... Ziva even mentions it if you cum inside her with a fertility or enhanced fertility potion active then the addition scene you get is her saying something like "I see someone else is also taking his daily potions" or something like that implying that She herself, Caleah and the MC have all used fertility altering potions. So it might take a few tries with the whole threesome scene even with enhanced fertility potions...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Does cumming inside her, the first time Alice comes into your room, closes off her questline, permanently?
I've given her gifts, repeated date with her, ordered pint, rested in upstairs room...no results.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
RPGM MV Engine is heavy RAM eater, try to kill any unneccesary process from the background... mainly web browsers.
You might have an issue with your harddisk share, did you try putting the game in a different partition?
I figured out why it was acting so poorly. It was because of the antivirus. I made exceptions for the game and now it works like a charm. It is odd that it made it act this way, while the antivirus gave no notification or warning or anything...

Which leads me to a problem now that the game works. I am stuck at the cemetery with the vampire sisters. I fed all of them, a different meal, human/gnome/bat breeder, each to a different sister, and i pleasured a different sister each time, yet it doesn't trigger the bet scene... I don't know what to do

Also, in the Let there be light quest, i found the journal in the room. But when i go down one more level, the only door open is the one with the fountain. I can't get in the room with the shelves. It says it is locked. EDIT: Nevermind, i`m stupid. It wasn't the room to the right. It was the room next to the statue.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes