Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I found in pdf and download :) thanks.
Have another problem. How to finish quest "Garden for Frida"? Still can't sleep in her house. And can't take a wolf for Mia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably need to raise affection with her... maybe bring her vegetable bushels each day if you have already brought her the horseshit manure and the potato, carrots and pumpkins for planting.

Which leads me to a problem now that the game works. I am stuck at the cemetery with the vampire sisters. I fed all of them, a different meal, human/gnome/bat breeder, each to a different sister, and i pleasured a different sister each time, yet it doesn't trigger the bet scene... I don't know what to do
Bet scene ? what bet scene ? incase you are talking about banging all three at once then you need energy potions for that... besides that I don't remember enough about the quest.
The way I remember it bringing them sacrifices/people to feed off of is enough to finish their story progression so far.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
You probably need to raise affection with her... maybe bring her vegetable bushels each day if you have already brought her the horseshit manure and the potato, carrots and pumpkins for planting.
Yes, I bought this things and made the garden. How many times should I make a gift? And only one time at one day?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I bought this things and made the garden. How many times should I make a gift? And only one time at one day?
It's the only thing I can think off you probably pissed her off by ignoring her for too long or cumming inside when she asked you not to ? or not cumming inside when she asked you to :unsure: though at this point in the game for you she is already pregnant :unsure: ... idk best thing I can suggest is to gift her once everyday to raise her affection in a few days she should trust you enough... just tell her you need the puppy to help someone... don't tell her it is for another girl.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's the only thing I can think off you probably pissed her off by ignoring her for too long or cumming inside when she asked you not to ? or not cumming inside when she asked you to :unsure: though at this point in the game for you she is already pregnant :unsure: ... idk best thing I can suggest is to gift her once everyday to raise her affection in a few days she should trust you enough... just tell her you need the puppy to help someone... don't tell her it is for another girl.
there could be another explanation... have you fixed the lock to her bedroom and giften it to her?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019

Bet scene ? what bet scene ? incase you are talking about banging all three at once then you need energy potions for that... besides that I don't remember enough about the quest.
The way I remember it bringing them sacrifices/people to feed off of is enough to finish their story progression so far.

Yes, thank you. I used the energy potions and i managed to bang all 3. Yet i still can't get rid of them and i can't advance in the cemetery rumors quest. I found the blood stain in the cemetery, i found the werid stone on one of the crypts, but when i try to enter the crypt, it says "I should let my masters sleep", so i am guessing that i messed up the order because i went to the vampires at night and they were out of the crypt so i didn't have a chance to go inside...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, thank you. I used the energy potions and i managed to bang all 3. Yet i still can't get rid of them and i can't advance in the cemetery rumors quest. I found the blood stain in the cemetery, i found the werid stone on one of the crypts, but when i try to enter the crypt, it says "I should let my masters sleep", so i am guessing that i messed up the order because i went to the vampires at night and they were out of the crypt so i didn't have a chance to go inside...
it means you did the current part of their quest, it will be updates some day and you will face The Master and his minnions.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've placed decensor patch ( in www), and reloaded a save ( just before you meet her with Evri ( arguing about "sweets"), and you receive Waypoint quest.
But I'm not receiving any dialogue with daughter...are there any other "triggers"?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I've placed decensor patch ( in www), and reloaded a save ( just before you meet her with Evri ( arguing about "sweets"), and you receive Waypoint quest.
But I'm not receiving any dialogue with daughter...are there any other "triggers"?
you must accept the waystone quest, once your daughter joins you go to the mountain pass to trigger a scene, chose visely

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh, i didn't know it was a choice between the two. Ohhh. I just read that part of the walkthrough. I read it wrong the first time. Sorry for the stupid questions then :D And thanks for the help. You're awesome
from what is public knowledge, the vampire update will involve fighting the master and his horde of minions, and a way to impregnate the vampires, new potions , and a new servant for the MC

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh... you mean... her barrenness potion decreases the fertility to 75% ? :unsure: but otherwise without a barenness potion the fertility is 100% ?
I didn't know that. :unsure: I thought it was just 75% all the times... ... ... Plot twist... I turned out to be one of the stupid question askers.
Last Info I got is that normal sex is around 25%, fertility Potion raises preg chance to 50-60%, and enhanced fertility potion grants 90%, however if someone takes bareness potion its 0% normal, 10-20% with fertility and 50% with enhanced fertility

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah:cry:....
If you want to have a treat, read the 40 pages of the new "my new life thread"...
Every page is filled with the same 3 questions over and over and over again.

I actually makes is so that this thread feels like a safe heaven again^^
All popular game threads end like that sadly, I hve over like 90+ users ignored cause they keeping spamming the same bloody questions or some other shit like CHEATS? FULL SAVES? WALKTHROUGH?

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Im rather curious about this game.

is it combat rape, Rape on loss?

Also is there really female dominant scenes? The preview images don't seem to say much by themselves.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes