ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
I've noticed in this update that I haven't run into a single bat breeder or bat when I go into the cave to collect the crystallized eggs. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm trying to determine if this was an intentional part of the update or an error, and if so, what's the workaround?
have u went to the cave at the end of the bat cave where 1 alpha male and 1 bat breeder there? if u see no bat breeder there then this absolutely an error but i havent encountered your problem yet

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I need some help, guys! I started playing the new patch with my old 1.91 save. Everything went fine, I reached Everi, she said there was some "funky sound from my toy from the basement" but from then on I dont get any quests either with the badbreeder or for the spiderwoman.
This sounds like the start for the domestic issue quest... buy a certain dress in town and talk to your daughter
I've noticed in this update that I haven't run into a single bat breeder or bat when I go into the cave to collect the crystallized eggs. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm trying to determine if this was an intentional part of the update or an error, and if so, what's the workaround?
Encounters are no longer random and beasts once defeated take a bit of time to respawn... so it's possibe that you were just good/ fast enough to avoid them

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi boys.....how can i take a screenshot? I usually use a program MSI Afterburning and i press the Key that i choose ( in my case F6 and always work with Renpy games) but with this game RPGM doesn't work......why??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi boys.....how can i take a screenshot? I usually use a program MSI Afterburning and i press the Key that i choose ( in my case F6 and always work with Renpy games) but with this game RPGM doesn't work......why??
RPGM use the function keys for engine related features

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
have u went to the cave at the end of the bat cave where 1 alpha male and 1 bat breeder there? if u see no bat breeder there then this absolutely an error but i havent encountered your problem yet
Yes, I went to the cave at the end of the bat cave (it's been developed since the last update) and it brings me to a set of stone doors that I can't pry open and there's a missing rectangle piece but there's nothing else inside it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, I went to the cave at the end of the bat cave (it's been developed since the last update) and it brings me to a set of stone doors that I can't pry open and there's a missing rectangle piece but there's nothing else inside it.
Do you use the standard Version of the game, compressed, lain's mod or otherwise moded?
Did you use some Cheat editor to alter your save?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Game needs a patch to add more places to get honey, and the one in town is not growing back, cannot finish my current quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I used lain's mod with the standard version of the game. I did not use any cheat editor or alter any saved game
this might be an issue of the mod than... was it Updated to the same version as the game already?
I'd suspect that not... anyway these are questions asked in the repective thread... not the core game thread

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Game needs a patch to add more places to get honey, and the one in town is not growing back, cannot finish my current quest.
There are a bunch of places for honey besides town. There is at least 1 in the Goblin forest, 1 on the road with the dwarf thief, maybe 1 north of Mia's house... Look around and you will find them, but they don't spawn every day.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
I can't make the Potion of Cure Poison, anyone have any ideas?
I have all the ingrediants, but still get the message that I don't...

Really stuck here!

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes