BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are you hoping for help?
Last week was the tank of my new car empty and I asked my friends to bring me some refill. Nobody could help me, because if did not tell what car I drive or even better what stuff I need. And they could not see the car. Petrol, diesel, electricity,... I think we have few more versions in Germany, do not know all.

In your case, on what car,... I mean device/Operation System drives your Peasant Quest? Did you restart your device and tried to start the game without any other open applications? What game version do you use, where did you download the game, is it a modified version, compressed or something like that. :)

And yes, there is a reason why I do not work for customer support anymore. :cool:

Just saw you got from 2.72 back to 2.71, I hope you have a backup of your save files, because it could make new problems going to an older version. Must not, but...

So not special quest ending.
I use windows, and yes I restarted it etc.... when I said I went back to 271 - it is a totally seperate directory that I did not delete with it's own copies of saves in it - I will try to start it again from an earlier save and see what happens, thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok - when I try to ask Everi about the familiar it goes through all the talk up to the wearing of a crystal but then freezes
I've never seen/heard this bug before.
No error messages?
My first thought is you have a corrupt file, have you tried redownloading it?

I use windows, and yes I restarted it etc.... when I said I went back to 271 - it is a totally seperate directory that I did not delete with it's own copies of saves in it - I will try to start it again from an earlier save and see what happens, thanks
more info is better than less.
Which Windows?
Which link did you use? (if you remember)
What mods are you using? (Saying None is more useful that not saying anything)
Have you used cheats? done any weird shit with the code/saves

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I've never seen/heard this bug before.
No error messages?
My first thought is you have a corrupt file, have you tried redownloading it?

more info is better than less.
Which Windows?
Which link did you use? (if you remember)
What mods are you using? (Saying None is more useful that not saying anything)
Have you used cheats? done any weird shit with the code/saves
I actually took your sugestion to heart and looked at the saves - I did save the last 2 in 2.72 so I went to my 3rd last save and all worked , but I really thank you for your time and effort to help

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did install it and I followed the directions in how to how to install it. And it still said missing image.
Dunno then. That should have done it. See if mabey there was a mistake or issue with the download?...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
This update I think will be good. I mean from what we have seen we have a new hot Goblin chick, weird powered/zombie(?) Goblins & new animation for Victoria!

My guess is the animation will be for the White Langurie scene (as it's the only one with a non-preg version).
Speaking about this new goblin chick, I find it strange that she's brown like the pygmy goblins unlike the males of her black goblin race

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about this new goblin chick, I find it strange that she's brown like the pygmy goblins unlike the males of her black goblin race
Mabey shes part other Goblin like mixed race?

Or perhaps its would be too much if both her clothes & skin were black so it's a cosmetic choice by Tinkerer?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the origins of the monstergirls in this game? I believe Domwolf talked about this before but I like to do a recap:

1. Norse mythology - Frida & Hilda are obviously mountain giants & Everi the dark elf
2. Lord of the Rings - Rosey the hobbit, Liandra & her mom are high elves
3. Tinkerer's Personal Creations - Caleah the swamp elf, the black goblin girl, bat breeder & Sequoia the pygmy goblin
4. International Creatures - Vexina the dragon lady, Madga the ogress, Shakala the goblin queen & her hybrid daughter
5. Undead - the vampire sisters
6. European Demons - the succubus daughter & the familiar
7. Greek Mythology - Venomina the arachne

In the future? Probably:

1. Greek Mythology - The minotaur cousin & maybe Oakley's dryad daughter
2. Biblical Mythology - Maybe the angel mom
3. Norse Mythology - Probably a dwarven girl

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the origins of the monstergirls in this game? I believe Domwolf talked about this before but I like to do a recap:

1. Norse mythology - Frida & Hilda are obviously mountain giants & Everi the dark elf
2. Lord of the Rings - Rosey the hobbit, Liandra & her mom are high elves
3. Tinkerer's Personal Creations - Caleah the swamp elf, the black goblin girl, bat breeder & Sequoia the pygmy goblin
4. International Creatures - Vexina the dragon lady, Madga the ogress, Shakala the goblin queen & her hybrid daughter
5. Undead - the vampire sisters
6. European Demons - the succubus daughter & the familiar
7. Greek Mythology - Venomina the arachne

In the future? Probably:

1. Greek Mythology - The minotaur cousin & maybe Oakley's dryad daughter
2. Biblical Mythology - Maybe the angel mom
3. Norse Mythology - Probably a dwarven girl
Norse Mythology- Giants are more closely inspired by the Jötun but brought down to be more like D&D Hill Giants (at least with how dumb the men get with age). High/Wood Elves & Darke Elves also originate from Norse mythology but TLoTR has established them as a race in "standard fantasy". Dwarves as well. Swamp Elves are (I feel) a parody of the many, many, many, MANY sub-races of Elves that have plagued fantasy for years now.

The Lord of The Rings- Halflings (hobbits), Elves, Dwarves, Dragons, Treants (Ents), Goblins & Orcs. While Hobbits, Ents & Orcs are the creation of Tolkin he had a major influence on the other listed creatures.

European Folklore- Goblins, Dragons (Vix is a "western" dragon), Ogres, Vampires, Demons. These have all been staples one way or another across Europe. The Black & Pygmy Goblins may be a reference to the many subraces of goblinoids throught literature, TableTop & Video games. Demon Hounds appear inspired by similiar beasts in western European folklore (Hellhounds/Black Dogs) & Lesser Demons remind me of Shades from Greek/Roman beleif.
The Vampires are inspired more by Hollywood vampirism & parody Bram Stoker's Dracula (Dracula & his 3 Brides).

Biblical- Succubi/Incubi are sex demons of abrahamic faith & Imps are often employed by "witches" as familial spirits in service to the Devil.

Anime/Mosemune- Bat Creatures appear inspired by the "Were-Bat" monster girls but completly tweaked & reworked to fit the setting. Venomina is a Were-Spider but shares similarities with D&D Driders, Greek Arachne & Japanese Jorogumo.

Greek- The Minotaur is a Greek creature born from a human woman fucking a bull. Perhaps this will be somewhat incorporated when explaining why they breed with humans?

Reactions: timpo

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
don't forget the World of Darkness tabletop rpg... where do you think "awe'and the gargoyles come from?
Actually now that you mention it the Werewolves are more based on the Werewolves: The Apocalyspe setting. Essentially they are there own "species" but that's cos the curse is spred through birth not attacks. A person born to a Werewolf bloodline could be born a werewolf, a normal wolf or a normal person but they still have the curse in their bloodline.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

UPDATE: Save for 2.51 here.
UPDATE: Save for 2.60 here.
Thanks,
thwartme
All kids done with Mia, Victoria, Rosy, Jenny, Vampire Sisters, Alice, Frida, Zida, Caleah...???

TaxMage

Aug 9, 2019
I'm having an issue with the mayor election and can't get 10 votes (have 9). From searching the thread, looks like the two I can get are Victoria or the Miller. Seems the miller is the guy whose house you burn down earlier. I only gave him money for rebuilding the day the election quest started. He seems to be in the bar the whole time and doesn't give me a dialogue option to give his vote. Does his house get eventually rebuilt and then he will go back to standing outside the mill so I can get his vote?

Also, I can't find Victoria. Where is she for me to get her vote?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It does look like the house gets rebuilt after some days, and the miller goes back to outside the mill where you can then get his vote. Leaving the post here in case it helps others in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: haharekt

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Norse Mythology- Giants are more closely inspired by the Jötun but brought down to be more like D&D Hill Giants (at least with how dumb the men get with age). High/Wood Elves & Darke Elves also originate from Norse mythology but TLoTR has established them as a race in "standard fantasy". Dwarves as well. Swamp Elves are (I feel) a parody of the many, many, many, MANY sub-races of Elves that have plagued fantasy for years now.

The Lord of The Rings- Halflings (hobbits), Elves, Dwarves, Dragons, Treants (Ents), Goblins & Orcs. While Hobbits, Ents & Orcs are the creation of Tolkin he had a major influence on the other listed creatures.

European Folklore- Goblins, Dragons (Vix is a "western" dragon), Ogres, Vampires, Demons. These have all been staples one way or another across Europe. The Black & Pygmy Goblins may be a reference to the many subraces of goblinoids throught literature, TableTop & Video games. Demon Hounds appear inspired by similiar beasts in western European folklore (Hellhounds/Black Dogs) & Lesser Demons remind me of Shades from Greek/Roman beleif.
The Vampires are inspired more by Hollywood vampirism & parody Bram Stoker's Dracula (Dracula & his 3 Brides).

Biblical- Succubi/Incubi are sex demons of abrahamic faith & Imps are often employed by "witches" as familial spirits in service to the Devil.

Anime/Mosemune- Bat Creatures appear inspired by the "Were-Bat" monster girls but completly tweaked & reworked to fit the setting. Venomina is a Were-Spider but shares similarities with D&D Driders, Greek Arachne & Japanese Jorogumo.

Greek- The Minotaur is a Greek creature born from a human woman fucking a bull. Perhaps this will be somewhat incorporated when explaining why they breed with humans?
Goblins and Orcs are the same species. Their based loosely on traditional goblins, that is why they were still named Goblins in The Hobbit and later Orcs in LotR. The word Orc is an old english word for a demon.

Nowadays most people think they are usually green, which is heavily influenced the Warhammer Fantasy.

I wonder why Orcs had pig noses in some sources. Maybe from the middel irish word orc for piglet?

don't forget the World of Darkness tabletop rpg... where do you think "awe'and the gargoyles come from?
Actually now that you mention it the Werewolves are more based on the Werewolves: The Apocalyspe setting. Essentially they are there own "species" but that's cos the curse is spred through birth not attacks. A person born to a Werewolf bloodline could be born a werewolf, a normal wolf or a normal person but they still have the curse in their bloodline.
There are in (A)D&D true born werewolves and werewolves who got bitten.

Vampires in historical sources have sometimes 'awe' as an ability. What a vampire is or how humans get transformed into vampires feels like an not ending list. If you take all sources together, there is no chance not ge be transformed ino a vampire. Vampires and Werewolves get also in in historical sources heavy mixed up.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes