Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Làm thế nào tôi có thể dịch bảng nhiệm vụ tiếng Anh sang ngôn ngữ khác Tôi muốn dịch trò chơi, tôi đã dịch đoạn hội thoại nhưng gặp vấn đề với nhiệm vụ
Translation Tools:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
Sneak Peek

Hi everyone!
It's been a little while since my last post, mainly because I'm currently about halfway in my two week "vacation". Progress is a bit slower than when I'm at home, but I have managed to do a decent bit of scripting. I think I have a fair shot at completing the vast majority of script necessary for the next build in the coming week.
Then I can focus on completing the remaining images and animations when I get back home.
I'll give you guys a new status update a few days after I get home again. In the meantime I hope you all have a terrific week!

Tinkerer
Last Update

debil6478

Aug 5, 2023
Hello, I'm having trouble with the "Shopping" quest. It says that I should buy some clothes for Erevi and I can find them in the village. I've been following the walkthrough and I'm now way past this quest, but this one can't be completed for some reason. I've already bought all outfits in the store, but in the quest it's still not checked. Maybe the problem is that I bought all outfits before I got this quest? Or is there something I'm missing? Talking to Erevi doesn't help with anything. I'm currently on quest "Lucille Legacy" from Erevi, and can complete it, but this Shopping one is still unfinished and I don't know what to do.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hello, I'm having trouble with the "Shopping" quest. It says that I should buy some clothes for Erevi and I can find them in the village. I've been following the walkthrough and I'm now way past this quest, but this one can't be completed for some reason. I've already bought all outfits in the store, but in the quest it's still not checked. Maybe the problem is that I bought all outfits before I got this quest? Or is there something I'm missing? Talking to Erevi doesn't help with anything. I'm currently on quest "Lucille Legacy" from Erevi, and can complete it, but this Shopping one is still unfinished and I don't know what to do.
Something's wrong if you started Lucille's Legacy without completing Shopping. There's several quests that have to be completed after Shopping is done before Lucille's Legacy becomes available, including both Waystones quests. Did you edit your files, or use a mod on them?

Reactions: TSSG59

debil6478

Aug 5, 2023
No, I didn't edit files or mod them, I know nothing about it. You can see what it looks like here. I also completed both Waystones quests.

dc2eebb2bf73687ba25dbf4446f90fb2.jpg

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for sharing
Do you have a teaching video?
RPG games do not understand how he translates
Personally, I have never used any of those tools much. Only try a little bit with Translator++ (public version).

Reactions: fengyuan

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I'm not saying they dont have sex options but Ziva & Caleah have to be horny to trigger them appearing. Which isnt an option after mass because they stop being horny. But u cant give them pastries to male them horny.

And unlike Erevi, you can "talk" to Ziva & ask for sex. She can only be spoken with during quests really.

And yes I have tried leaving. I'm not sure why she disappears.
Are you looking to impregnate them, or just want more sex? Because if you down a Potion of Enhanced Fertility you're pretty much guaranteed to knock up whichever girl(s) you have mass with. I still feel like both Ziva and Calleah can recover their horniness before the end of the day, but I'll need to double-check that (maybe those were days where I chose Alice and Oksana instead).

It's not talking per se, but both of them have repeatable sex events you can trigger (Ziva's room, the library and MC room for the threesome).

Just to check, you did also search all of her locations right? Want to make sure we rule that out because I can't recall ever hearing about that bug before.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
Sneak Peek

Hi everyone!
It's been a little while since my last post, mainly because I'm currently about halfway in my two week "vacation". Progress is a bit slower than when I'm at home, but I have managed to do a decent bit of scripting. I think I have a fair shot at completing the vast majority of script necessary for the next build in the coming week.
Then I can focus on completing the remaining images and animations when I get back home.
I'll give you guys a new status update a few days after I get home again. In the meantime I hope you all have a terrific week!

Tinkerer​

Hello kind sir,
Thank you so much for posting the Patreon post.
However I would like to humbly ask for a favor.

Is it possible for you sir to ask Tinkerer to hold a poll regarding Hilde, Beth or the dragonlady for the next update after the current one is done.

I really hope Hilde wins and gets the update before 2023 is over.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Are you looking to impregnate them, or just want more sex? Because if you down a Potion of Enhanced Fertility you're pretty much guaranteed to knock up whichever girl(s) you have mass with. I still feel like both Ziva and Calleah can recover their horniness before the end of the day, but I'll need to double-check that (maybe those were days where I chose Alice and Oksana instead).

It's not talking per se, but both of them have repeatable sex events you can trigger (Ziva's room, the library and MC room for the threesome).

Just to check, you did also search all of her locations right? Want to make sure we rule that out because I can't recall ever hearing about that bug before.
I've already impregnated them all. I was just saying I would like more options in the Temple. And the ability to give pastries. But once mass is over, even if it's one of the girls who were not fucked by MC they will nop being horny. Sometimes you're lucky but most the time no. I just want options & opportunities to fuck the girls around the Temple.

Like how Erevi has like 5 sex options, Succubus has 4, Bat has 4 & Venomina has 4. I would like to have more options when talking to the girls for sex at Temple ya know.

And yes I have checked. Left & come back. Alice just vanishes after mass

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hello kind sir,
Thank you so much for posting the Patreon post.
However I would like to humbly ask for a favor.

Is it possible for you sir to ask Tinkerer to hold a poll regarding Hilde, Beth or the dragonlady for the next update after the current one is done.

I really hope Hilde wins and gets the update before 2023 is over.
fast answer is NO. But if he feels something need to be polled he will do it ofc.

because Tinkerer makes what he wants to make in every update, he is well aware that some girls can have childern sofar and plans to work on it. The cowgirl update was a promise on the discord server for more than a year and he enjoyed making the model, keep in mind the next updat is the second part of it. Due time he wanted to post the first part so people have something to play with instead waiting other 2 months more.

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yes, I believe so. Maybe it's just a visual bug? I guess if I can proceed with next quests it's all good, but it just annoys me that this quest shows up in there unfinished.
Drop a copy of the Save file here for someone to check for bugs. Maghda had a similar issue with one of her quests, showing incomplete/failed when it was done.

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
Theres also a big difference/disconnect between the 2 factions in their main quests. The Temple starts strong but is starting to slow compared to the Tower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u read the previous "spoiler" bit then u can see that the Tower is actively looking for resources to wipe out the Temple, while the Temple is just kinda getting its bearings. I think the next few updates should definetly have Qetesh start directing Ziva & MC to get some relics & resources to help defend themselves at least!

My Ideas:
Mabey travel with Caleah deeper into the Marshlands to the Sunken tomb of a Qeteshian Champion who fell long ago who has a weapon or device that can aid in defending the Temple. Could be guarded by an Androsphinx (Tinkerer mentioned that Qetesh's minions/angels would be based more on Greek/Egyptian), could be fun if MC has to answer 3 riddles & failing 1 will have a battle (if MC lives he can try again).

Perhaps Qetesh wants to have her own Champion so MC has to father a child blessed by Qetesh. A kind of Nephilim or Houri type angel creature?
(M3ntir let a man dream lol)

Or mabey MC has to travel to a mountain site to retreive a book of good/defensive magic (called something line the "Lumos Arcanum"). Perhaps if Oksana is with the Temple she can volunteer to aid MC in this quest.
Any idea about lamia? Sneak girl

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes