DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
can i ask where to find the cheat book? i remember in past there is an cheat book and replay scene room I forgot about it where to find it because it been a year last time play and I started new again
The "replay room" dosent officially exist. It was created by LAIN's mod I think. Its outdated & no longer comparable with the game (just breaks it).

The Ledger is in the pause menu.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Gumpkins triggered naturally for me without having to read up on the event. As soon as I noticed I was no longer bound to 1 bucket of sacred water a day I started to make up for lost time, so to speak, and it dried up quickly. Its a nice touch. Like the other person said, I cant say if its level-based, because my character dates back awhile and was like level 23 (24 now), which I think is quite high.

After you've dealt with them, an option appears that I dont think is documented; you can go to your goblin village and order extra goblin guards posted at the well. You probably need a strong tribe to get the option. It prevents further problems there - you can also recall them (presumably to see the dried up well event again).
Thanks! I drew a couple of extra buckets, and that was it. "Oh no, it's dry, better check it out..."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to trigeer it can you say please?
You have to get the mother pregnant by flirting with her when you make the delivery.
Then she will tell you she is pregnant and she will show up at daughters house and start the scene.

This walkthrough has it in it.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
You have to get the mother pregnant by flirting with her when you make the delivery.
Then she will tell you she is pregnant and she will show up at daughters house and start the scene.

This walkthrough has it in it.
This scene I have I mean after we make akk quet it possible to have sex ith both of them again?

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
So, guys... I think I just found a bug!!! When I go talk to Erevi after the Inquisitors mission to give her the commanders tome she just so happens to have had a baby... After I name the baby the screen starts blinking on and off and then the game brokes... So, I think that's some kind of bug between the scripting at the ending of that mission and the new baby one!!! Android version BTW...

Reactions: Mossrock and knyght

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This scene I have I mean after we make akk quet it possible to have sex ith both of them again?
I think the mum will occasionally visit her daughter some days. If you get them both preg then you have to be there on a day when their at the house to get a M+D preg 3some. I'm not sure. I haven't played this update yet but that's what I get from reading the quest guide.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So i was doing that vampire quest with the "holy big booty virgin priest maiden paladin heretics hunter" (forgot her name, lol), then got to that part where both the MC and her gets trapped in a room, i chose to bang her in the vegana, but now after completing that quest i cant seen to find her. Am i missing something?
No you haven't missed anything, no matter what choice you make she leaves and has no more content till future updates

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This is either a bug or Ziva is missing 2 images in her normal state (left) compare to her pregnant state (right).

Najimiir

Nov 28, 2018
I gave Zsofia the dress after I had finished taking the castle from Master, so that quest was put under the failed category. That makes me wonder: did I miss any scenes because of this?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I gave Zsofia the dress after I had finished taking the castle from Master, so that quest was put under the failed category. That makes me wonder: did I miss any scenes because of this?
Can you still fuck her outside in the courtyard? If you cant then yeah you've missed a scene. If you can then you just missed some story stuff where the 2 sisters are not impressed by her "whoring for a dress".

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its very sad that developer not make threesome scene with mother and daughter when they pregnant. And the scene that we see with them its not repeatable(

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Its very sad that developer not make threesome scene with mother and daughter when they pregnant. And the scene that we see with them its not repeatable(
Actually if you look in the MEGA file & read the guide I do beleive it is repeatable. According to the guide sometimes Luthien will visit Liandra at her house. When she is there you should be able to.trigger another 3some. If there both preg at the same time u get a preg 3some. Do not quote me but this is what I have gathered. I haven't had a chance to play yet.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes