MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
When I play a game I continue to play for 10 minutes and then I get out of the game and I do not know why it closes on its own

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
the schematic in the walkthru is shit... WTF, how do you turn on the pillars in the tumb to open her up? anybody please?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Your equation doesn't take in consideration one variable... The sacrifice used as an offering. The succubus was made using a bat breeder as it was the better creature that could be captured with stun.. but now Erevi could require something more specifi and stronger; a gator beast, a bandit or even an evil mage... with that a higher tier demon could be summoned... maybe even a fallen angel.. she would be sly and clever and more Machiavellian when it comes to daddy's sidebitches. She could even talk them into doing things or even blackmail them. And her deals with anyone would always have a catch...
SIGN ME IN FOR FALLEN ANGEL HOTTIES
I'm already a sucker for succubus but angel bitches whooooooooooo....

DON'T MAKE ME SUFFER ANYMORE let it be ANGELS..... and other's....

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
have you considered moving the light so it would move around the corners and hit the gem in the wall ?
and no I'm not sarcastic
Please don't use logic . . .
This is one of the hardest puzzles in gaming history... The Witness latest stages are easy compared to the pillar puzzle..

Ok... Now serious.
Still don't know how people actually get stuck at these puzzles.
I rate them as the same difficulty as The Artifact games.... As long as your apply even the slightest % of logic and common sense, all becomes clear.

But we all know that a large & of people who play these games are just holding down the Skip button to get to the "good stuff" a.s.a.p. Skipping hints, skipping dialogue, skipping everything that helps.
And after skipping everything come here to ask stupid questions..

I am 100% in for Fallen Angels b.t.w...:love:(or a fallen star..... Like the movie Stardust)

DarkLord19

Nov 27, 2017
Can't move if I enter the Shrine with Everie... I think it's the shrine
As soon as i go up the second flight of stairs everything freeze even if i accept to become an appprentince i can't move either

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can't move if I enter the Shrine with Everie... I think it's the shrine
As soon as i go up the second flight of stairs everything freeze even if i accept to become an appprentince i can't move either
Did you update to 1.54 ? this bug is supposed to have been fixed already.

I get the first 2 girls... but did I miss something about the new Gal?
Last info I got is that we'll finally get the little one, but no big one...
I think the new big girl refers to Frida's sister. The same one she was visiting during the waystone quest.

The question is which one... the one overlooked, the one that's overdue or the new one?
I hope it's all three that are getting an update. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes