Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
believe me... it's canon
Not saying I don't believe you , just that it isn't part of the actual content of the game yet. I would love to see what all comes with the next update... Tinkerers art has really improved from the first few scenes of the game to the latest ones you can really see the details in there. :3 damn it... so hard to wait for more updates, wish we could clone the few good developers to multiply their production speed.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not saying I don't believe you , just that it isn't part of the actual content of the game yet. I would love to see what all comes with the next update... Tinkerers art has really improved from the first few scenes of the game to the latest ones you can really see the details in there. :3 damn it... so hard to wait for more updates, wish we could clone the few good developers to multiply their production speed.
It may not be in the game yet but it's a logical conclusion of the golddigger's questline.. and after what the daughter did to Victoria, no way the mayor wouldn't get suspicious..

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It may not be in the game yet but it's a logical conclusion of the golddigger's questline.. and after what the daughter did to Victoria, no way the mayor wouldn't get suspicious..
We should probably put this discussion in a spoiler tag ... don't want to start rumors and then have the next 5 pages filled with people asking how to Kill the Mayor :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We should probably put this discussion in a spoiler tag ... don't want to start rumors and then have the next 5 pages filled with people asking how to Kill the Mayor :p
MC as the mayor could leave all the paperwork to Victoria or assign a scribe (a hot woman)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What you are ignoring is that most of the villagers petitioning with the mayor would be women as the men are busy running shops and forges

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

BTW dont ya just love YA DAUGHTER EVEN more when she zapppsss bitches whit her eyes so you can f.. wait... humm mate, yes thats the word, mate whit them muhahahahahahahahah

HURRAARA for awesome daughter.

Ps. ya right we don't need to kill the mayor just feed him dumbness potions to keep him like he is (i assume that what sweet tits Victoria is doing)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
MC as the mayor could leave all the paperwork to Victoria or assign a scribe (a hot woman)
:unsure: Vic doesn't seem like the paperwork handling type... not saying she is dumb, just that she seems to be focused on other things... she must have some skill with accounts to keep making the MC's rent magically appear or maybe the Mayor just left the money handling to her... Idk if Victoria would support getting a hottie pencil pusher ? .... :eek: Unless he got a submissive Secretary whom Victoria could push around and have sexy fun times with to keep herself busy while the MC was out adventuring.
What you are ignoring is that most of the villagers petitioning with the mayor would be women as the men are busy running shops and forges
With Hentai Logic yes... but with real world logic... it'd be Edgar asking for secure routes to his potions supplier, carpenter whining about needing more wood to work with... the Farmer guy complaining about missing sheep or whatever and other random villager complaints. Fortunately H-logic applies to PQ.
Weirdwood does have some varying degree of danger in every direction. North seems the safest region...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The daughter could always pay her a visit... not sure she would be pleased with Daddy's request but she could be bribed with some of Daddy's seed
BTW dont ya just love YA DAUGHTER EVEN more when she zapppsss bitches whit her eyes so you can f.. wait... humm mate, yes thats the word, mate whit them muhahahahahahahahah

HURRAARA for awesome daughter.

Ps. ya right we don't need to kill the mayor just feed him dumbness potions to keep him like he is (i assume that what sweet tits Victoria is doing)
Call me Paranoid but I don't entirely trust that daughter... she needs us now to bring in spawns for Nergal but would she still stick around with the MC once a strong enough male host is born and she doesn't need MC anymore for breeding. She doesn't exactly have a strong sense of loyalty towards the MC either for all we know she is banging that Ogre Erevie keeps as a guard while "Daddy" is out hunting goblins to pay his rent. >_<

Don't get me wrong ... I love that Daughter she is designed so damn perfectly, she's the definition of hot.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Call me Paranoid but I don't entirely trust that daughter... she needs us now to bring in spawns for Nergal but would she still stick around with the MC once a strong enough male host is born and she doesn't need MC anymore for breeding. She doesn't exactly have a strong sense of loyalty towards the MC either for all we know she is banging that Ogre Erevie keeps as a guard while "Daddy" is out hunting goblins to pay his rent. >_<

Don't get me wrong ... I love that Daughter she is designed so damn perfectly, she's the definition of hot.
The ogre was castrated at birth...
As of the daughter... don't even joke about it

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

Fuck that as insurance lets do some smiths work and make and awesome
chastity belt hummmmm. and since we have a dual hand AXE lets castrate the damm ogre now that we are at it...
As for after tha is done is up to us to make her addictive to our cock and ours alone.

SO WOK HARD USE THOSE POTIONS AND ABUSE THEM.

have fun on the way too lol

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
*hands up* I surrender... I am on your side here... I don't wanna share her either. But after playing through the entire game I get worried sometimes. I just want Tinkerer to continue making good choices. :D(y)
As for after tha is done is up to us to make her addictive to our cock and ours alone.
She's a succubus... *looks at Kuko* ehhh nvm... I have no Intention of dying tonight. *goes to the corner to play the quiet game until his fears and worries about dear little Elektra/Diana fade away*

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
*hands up* I surrender... I am on your side here... I don't wanna share her either. But after playing through the entire game I get worried sometimes. I just want Tinkerer to continue making good choices. :D(y)

She's a succubus... *looks at Kuko* ehhh nvm... I have no Intention of dying tonight. *goes to the corner to play the quiet game until his fears and worries about dear little Elektra/Diana fade away*

we are half god blessed assholes so we can manage a succubus the problem here boys W T F we gonna do when
her sisters grow up........................

HUMmmmmm i think we gonna need bigger potions..... barrels of them.... stamina and all others....

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
we are half god blessed assholes so we can manage a succubus the problem here boys W T F we gonna do when

HUMmmmmm i think we gonna need bigger potions..... barrels of them.... stamina and all others....
Forgot potions.. we might need an armor capable of absorbing fireballs and lightning

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Forgot potions.. we might need an armor capable of absorbing fireballs and lightning
Eh.... someone should commision the armorer in town to maybe craft some custom armor for the MC's wang... that's the thing those girls are gonna be fighting over... or with... wonder if we are getting a tsundere succubus daughter next ?
I see plenty of cat fights in the future when the oldest daughter just uses the MC's Phalus Gigantus infused schlong to beat her younger sisters into ecstasy... eh I mean into submission to make them back off and let her get some quality time with daddy.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Eh.... someone should commision the armorer in town to maybe craft some custom armor for the MC's wang... that's the thing those girls are gonna be fighting over... or with... wonder if we are getting a tsundere succubus daughter next ?
I see plenty of cat fights in the future when the oldest daughter just uses the MC's Phalus Gigantus infused schlong to beat her younger sisters into ecstasy... eh I mean into submission to make them back off and let her get some quality time with daddy.
I doubt there's need for a second succubus.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'm just saying that a succubus is not the only thing that could be born
I suspected that is what you meant, and yeah MC is bound to get forcefully fucked/raped by the next daughter that turn out of be a brutish pit fiend ? or what about on of the Nyssa like creatures ? an underworldly centaur of sorts, maybe a winged tiny Impish girl next ? or some form of gorgon ? Lamia ? ... how about a tentacled scylla like monster-girl ? maybe some mind flayers ? should we be posting H-pics of hellish monster-girls here ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes