• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone else being stuck in Frida's room and the Apprentice's room at the Tower of Dread, when entering either?
Also, it seems that just cant stun any Batbreeder. I am trying and trying and trying but it always says "There was no effect on Bat Breeder"
This bug was fixed... did you get the latest update ? 1.54 is the current bugfixed version.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Ervie's kid is asking for sweets, anyone know exactly what she wants?

Also are there any scenes with her? I've taken her around on that quest, where she was rather suggestive but there wasn't anything that really happened

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There is a bunch will send ya the game i played b4 this one and love too
I am also interested in knowing about any games that are similar so tell me too please :p

Ervie's kid is asking for sweets, anyone know exactly what she wants?

Also are there any scenes with her? I've taken her around on that quest, where she was rather suggestive but there wasn't anything that really happened
You need to have used the Decensor patch from the OP before you embarked on the waystone quest the best scenes in the game are with Erevi's daughter. As for the sweets, that part has not been implemented into the game yet so just ignore the request for sweets for now.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
I am also interested in knowing about any games that are similar so tell me too please :p

You need to have used the Decensor patch from the OP before you embarked on the waystone quest the best scenes in the game are with Erevi's daughter. As for the sweets, that part has not been implemented into the game yet so just ignore the request for sweets for now.
Gotcha, good thing i had the save right before starting that quest.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
There is a bunch will send ya the game i played b4 this one and love too
yup, me too! after peasant's quest i searched and played quite a few rpgm games, but unfortunately could not find something quite like this one. it's quite hard imo to find something which has this good a story and gameplay.
(also i prefer male protagonist please :D)

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
How the fuck i did not open any scene with my demon daughter !!! Near to river or in a rent house ?
Is this a bug?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How the fuck i did not open any scene with my demon daughter !!! Near to river or in a rent house ?
Is this a bug?
Use the Decensor patch before embarking on the waystone quest with her... it's there in the OP. She is the MC's daughter... Patreon doesn't like it when you bang your demonic daughter, Her juicy red ass is too good for patreon to handle.

D

Deleted member 1057002

How do you get the ingredient moon flower dust?
Can't seem to find it. Only moon flower pollen is what I get out of the plants at night.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can't seem to find it. Only moon flower pollen is what I get out of the plants at night.
That is the dust...Moonflower Pollen = Moonflower dust... pollen even in real life looks like dust... it's basically plant jizz. Just put that flower cum on the food in the mayors house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zero Enna
D

Deleted member 1057002

That is the dust...Moonflower Pollen = Moonflower dust... pollen even in real life looks like dust... it's basically plant jizz.
I still don't get furtherer in the quest. Ziva still says i need Moon flower dust even though I have Moon flower pollen

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I still don't get furtherer in the quest. Ziva still says i need Moon flower dust even though I have Moon flower pollen
read the post again I edited in more info... Ziva can go finger herself into a coma you don't need her to progress with the Victoria questline. Once she has told you about the pollen you can go to the mayor's house and add it to him food directly then just do your normal daily crap and the next day Vic will show up at your rented house in weirdwood and tell you all about how the old mayor got all horny and boinked her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
read the post again I edited in more info... Ziva can go finger herself into a coma you don't need her to progress with the Victoria questline. Once she has told you about the pollen you can go to the mayor's house and add it to him food directly then just do your normal daily crap and the next day Vic will show up at your rented house in weirdwood and tell you all about how the old mayor got all horny and boinked her.
his last boink before his un-timely death

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

During night time (onlly time where ya can find moon flowers that provide moon dust)

.In town near the lake or river in bottom right side follow river up a bit there should be a glowing flower thats the one
.Goblin forest right after enter it from town go south (bottom) it one there too
.cemetery one there too in bottom left of map

there may be more but i didn't need more than those.

And don't be shy spreed the love

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes