DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone!
Here is a download link for the TEST version of the upcoming update. This is NOT the official release of the update. But to avoid as many bugs as possible before release I've decided to give you access to the test version, so you can help me discover any bugs there may be. This is not meant for those that want to play a polished game, but I appreciate any help I can get with playtesting.
This version may contain some serious bugs that could ruin your save games, so make sure to back them up before playing this.
In the attachments to this post there is a Walkthrough NYD160.txt file that can guide you through the new additions.
Known issues:
- Liandra pregnant scene is missing
- Liandra animation is missing
- Special pastries only work on Liandra and Rosy
- Minor graphical bugs in the cave below the well

Please contact me on discord or in the comments below to report bugs.

Reactions: DrackDrap

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
just cleared 1.60 great work by the way , and i found no bugs in it. love the halfling soo much, been baking horny pasterys alot lol

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
just cleared 1.60 great work by the way , and i found no bugs in it. love the halfling soo much, been baking horny pasterys alot lol
The cave we get the key is with the dragon we fuck right? Cause i clicked on all skeleton still haven't gotten the key

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
The cave we get the key is with the dragon we fuck right? Cause i clicked on all skeleton still haven't gotten the key
you get it with that quest line the dragon ask you to get the gem thats when you get thekey if you missed it you may have to redo that quest from a previous save file

Reactions: Dante696969

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
guys i think i found a bug; when u go to the dragons lair.. and to the left to the dragon something shines and when u approach it.. it asks u to go on top.. however after that the game freezes .. hmm anyone facing the same issue?

Aug 31, 2017
I'm also having an issue of the screen freezing when getting lifted up to the ledge by the dragon.

Also, does anyone either have a save before meeting the dragon or know maybe what variable I can adjust in saveeditor to maybe skip the quest? I'd like to stick my dick in a halfling but not having this key is killin me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...or you guys just wait 2-3 days until a bug fixed version is released +1-2 days if noone is willing to upload right away.
you were warned that the release has many bugs and isn't even complete content wise

Reactions: JPatrick and Pachi

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
have someone save game after i make deal stuff with that witch , its old version i asked many times no one want help me . Maybe wrong threat but the thing is , i lost save games after i deleted old game and download new version , i play a lot VN stuff and by logic i dont need old save game to copy-paste to new game (version) so i do what i usualy do ..

hujlosum

Feb 2, 2019
I'm also having an issue of the screen freezing when getting lifted up to the ledge by the dragon.

Also, does anyone either have a save before meeting the dragon or know maybe what variable I can adjust in saveeditor to maybe skip the quest? I'd like to stick my dick in a halfling but not having this key is killin me.
The item id is 112, add 112 to party->items

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
What does the halfling look like?
Gonna wait to play when final version comes out.
shes too hot by far one of the best looking in game, well the daughter too. its very hard to say witch is better looking. if that tells you anything. yhea goo halfling cant wat to get her nocked up

V01

Jul 19, 2017
shes too hot by far one of the best looking in game, well the daughter too. its very hard to say witch is better looking. if that tells you anything. yhea goo halfling cant wat to get her nocked up
I agree. She's great, and a proper shortstack. It's heavily implied that she's going to get knocked up, and I'm looking forward to that update.

This game had a lot of great girls before and this was a nice addition.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes