Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
- Liandra pregnant scene is missing
- Liandra animation is missing
- Special pastries only work on Liandra and Rosy
Liandra's costume is different for the rescue and after rescue sex(i wanna say it's wrong because it's not skimpy enough lol). I hope it's just a place holder and the actual one gets overlaid for the official release.

Also, how do you activate the mill? I've cleared the snakes and have the wheat, but the owner/operator doesn't acknowledge it(keeps saying to please clear it of snakes) and there isn't any way to interact with the interior and operate the mill.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
guys i think i found a bug; when u go to the dragons lair.. and to the left to the dragon something shines and when u approach it.. it asks u to go on top.. however after that the game freezes .. hmm anyone facing the same issue?
I just faced the very same issue.
Since I had done the dragon quest earlier and she is expecting my MC's..egg.. it's natural that the halflings key is not picked up, since that's a new quest and all.. so to get back up to where the key is, the dragon has to lift you up, very clever adding for those who completed earlier content, but alas.. game freezes at the big picture where MC is standing on the dragons head.

I might try to reload the game a few times to see if it keeps freezing (am using the uncensored patch btw, don't know if that important to the bugfreeze or not).. since someone posted above to have done all new 1.6 stuff with no bugs at all.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Liandra's costume is different for the rescue and after rescue sex(i wanna say it's wrong because it's not skimpy enough lol). I hope it's just a place holder and the actual one gets overlaid for the official release.

Also, how do you activate the mill? I've cleared the snakes and have the wheat, but the owner/operator doesn't acknowledge it(keeps saying to please clear it of snakes) and there isn't any way to interact with the interior and operate the mill.
Have you tried going upstairs and downstairs inside the mill a few times? There are 4 snakes at each level, 8 snakes in total.. but after fighting 3, the 4th seams to vanish, it reappear when using the stairs.
When all 8 is dead, MC declares the mill snake free ;)

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
You can use The Map Of Weirdwood in your inventory(key items) if you get the bug with the dragon lifting you.Though the key is still missing(I'm using my old save so that might be the reason)

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes