PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know the item # for magic pastries? I have baked over 10 times now and I'm not getting any even though I have Moon Flower Pollen in my inventory. Also, I can't seem to bake at home, it keeps saying I need ingredients but I have them all as well. Unless there is a different kind of egg than crystalized egg?

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone know the item # for magic pastries? I have baked over 10 times now and I'm not getting any even though I have Moon Flower Pollen in my inventory. Also, I can't seem to bake at home, it keeps saying I need ingredients but I have them all as well. Unless there is a different kind of egg than crystalized egg?
There are regular chicken eggs on the ground around the mill in 1.60, which are the ones you need.

Reactions: PJ95X

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have no words for how amusing certain parts of this were for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I nearly choked on my damn tea playing through that. It did tickle me.

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
Hahaha, I did that and now I'm stuck on top and am unable to find any "proof" of Sam's death. I've clicked on just about everything up here to no avail. Whether having been here before makes a difference or not

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
moon flower can been seen only at night ! check around u will found it white flower !

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes