Makme72

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone.
Anybody can help in the issue shown by attached below. The MC image is kept on the screen all the time.
Thank you for support. Cheers

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thaaaaaanks, you are great.
Can you further help me in the issue I just posted if any idea? (MC always on screen). Thanks
haha, no problem. all i did was link all of them in one post.
and that is well-known bug apparently, i did not face it so i don't exactly know its fix. but i'm sure someone else will be able to help out. :)

Reactions: Makme72

Makme72

Jun 26, 2017
haha, no problem. all i did was link all of them in one post.
and that is well-known bug apparently, i did not face it so i don't exactly know its fix. but i'm sure someone else will be able to help out. :)
Many thanks for your prompt reply.(y):)

Reactions: u z i

digitall

May 25, 2017
How do I find proof of Rosy's BF's death? According to the walkthrough I need "Let there be light to be open but I've already completed that mission. I reopened an old save file(when given decision to run or return to dragon) but I still can't find his key

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
dude! i was being sarcastic. the changelog has been posted a few pages back. use the search function!
thanks for the laugh though XD

edit : @Rickster82 i apologize, i could not find any changelog posted. you can see the walkthrough to see the changes for this version. but you should always read/check the thread before asking a question. we are here to help but 90% of the time questions have already been answered. hence it is advisable to use the search function and check the OP(Original Post) first. :)
Well, like my mom always said: If you want to know something JUST ASK!
I think that is also the principle of a forum.
I was just surprised that even at SVSComis or MyGully a changelog was not found. And since it is a test version, I wait until a fixed version comes out. Thank you for your help and efforts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I didnot avoid ntr, Is there a lot of ntr content..?
...search function... there has been a very lively discussion about WHAT NTR is (deffinition of the term) and if the game actually contain any
Well, like my mom always said: If you want to know something JUST ASK!
I think that is also the principle of a forum.
I was just surprised that even at SVSComis or MyGully a changelog was not found. And since it is a test version, I wait until a fixed version comes out. Thank you for your help and efforts.
Like my Trainer/Boss always said: "You may ask once and I help you, you ask twice and I tell you I told you so, you ask me 3 times and I won't asnwer you."
That's actually a guideline for life

Reactions: Zeca Suez

oni044

Apr 28, 2017
i need help in dis mision have bug is onli my or u all have dis bug
and eni on add 99 all items what need farm

oni044

Apr 28, 2017
i need help in dis mision have bug is onli my or u all have dis bug
and eni on add 99 all items what need farm

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
This new version of the game won't start for me. I just get a white screen and window I can exit out of but the game never seems to fully load. I think I might have narrowed it down to an issue with copying over my save folder and the decensor. I was able to get it to start without doing that. However, when I have copied them over I get a blue screen of death and an 'apc mismatch' error.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Today i have a question too.... When i want to make the enhanced fertility potion for wedding crusher i always get the message i dont have enough incredients... what i dont have refering to the recipe are "giant" spider eggs... i only have tons of spider eggs from farming the cave.... where to i get those or is that a bug?
Crystal eggs not Spider eggs. The eggs you get from the BatBreeder cave and the Batbreeder pet in dungeon.
If I didnot avoid ntr, Is there a lot of ntr content..?
Not really a Lot of NTR, it is most avoidable except 1 NTR scene which the Developer hopes to patch in the future as soon as Patrons Vote for more content of that girl.
is possible avoid the dragon's lair freezing bug ?
Someone posted a way to fix this ... I think they said to open the map from the inventory to get rid of the image being stuck on screen...
it's a common bug in RPGM games can usually be fixed fixed via anything that resets the image on screen.

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Hahaha, I did that and now I'm stuck on top and am unable to find any "proof" of Sam's death. I've clicked on just about everything up here to no avail. Whether having been here before makes a difference or not
hum i got out of the image but i got stuck in that portion of the map in the dragon lair and cant get out of there cuz i found no clue o_O
Don't use key on door. Just leave.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
This new version of the game won't start for me. I just get a white screen and window I can exit out of but the game never seems to fully load. I think I might have narrowed it down to an issue with copying over my save folder and the decensor. I was able to get it to start without doing that. However, when I have copied them over I get a blue screen of death and an 'apc mismatch' error.
I figured out the blue screen of death (apc index mismatch) is indeed caused by copying my saves over. Game starts fine with just the decensor. *sighs* Looks like I have to start the game from scratch even though I really don't want to. Don't want to have to use someone else's save either.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
serioulsy the archery with teh elv girl is so umbalanced i gave her elven wine and she hits all 5 shoots i dont drink teh wine and i miss all 5

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
serioulsy the archery with teh elv girl is so umbalanced i gave her elven wine and she hits all 5 shoots i dont drink teh wine and i miss all 5
you have to visit her couple of times in a row, eventually you will win( with elven wine)
next time she will just give you the holy water for the elven wine(no games needed)...or something else if you wish ;)

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes