Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...for all those what is what or where is what questions cluckering this thread recently...
JUST READ THE DAMN GUIDE/WALKTHROUGH FROM THE OP OR USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
For all those "Bug reports" Atleast read the last 5-10 pages wether you are the first to encounter them (highly doubtable) or use the search function instead of spamming the thread
honestly guys we could shorten this thread by 5 pages by now (since this alpha release) if we got rid of those ever repeating "questions" that had already been answered multiple times.

EDIT: and another one...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
where can i get moonflower pollen for the cake
Moonflowers only appear at night, they are glowing so you won't have any trouble finding them. These are a few of the locations where they appear. :-
South east side of Weirdwood.
South west side of the north forest witch hut map/outside Ziva's Hut.
south west corner of the Cemetery.

what does ntr stand for?
It's whensomeone else steals your woman... Google it for a full description ? Maybe with Urban Dictionary
really need a save file
fucked my hardrive yesturday
unfortuntly only renpy games are saved on documents
post has saves with content from 1.41 completed.

Is there anything new in this update....
Why would there be an update if there was nothing new ? it went from 1.54 to 1.60. A new character(the Baker) is added and content for another character is also added.
JUST READ THE DAMN GUIDE/WALKTHROUGH FROM THE OP OR USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
*sigh* I wish they listened.

Reactions: u z i

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Today i have a question too.... When i want to make the enhanced fertility potion for wedding crusher i always get the message i dont have enough incredients... what i dont have refering to the recipe are "giant" spider eggs... i only have tons of spider eggs from farming the cave.... where to i get those or is that a bug?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
If I didnot avoid ntr, Is there a lot of ntr content..?
there are 3 or 4 scenes as far as i know. 1 scene is unavoidable (Shakala wedding)
Today i have a question too.... When i want to make the enhanced fertility potion for wedding crusher i always get the message i dont have enough incredients... what i dont have refering to the recipe are "giant" spider eggs... i only have tons of spider eggs from farming the cave.... where to i get those or is that a bug?
i don't there is something separate called giant spider eggs. check the recipe. some other ingredient must be missing.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Hello and good morning. Without reading the earlier posts but what's new in version 1.60? New girls or new sexscenes?New quests or new maps?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you very much. So it's not necessary to download it?
dude! i was being sarcastic. the changelog has been posted a few pages back. use the search function!
thanks for the laugh though XD

edit : @Rickster82 i apologize, i could not find any changelog posted. you can see the walkthrough to see the changes for this version. but you should always read/check the thread before asking a question. we are here to help but 90% of the time questions have already been answered. hence it is advisable to use the search function and check the OP(Original Post) first. :)

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes