Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
good news for those that drink whenever people get a missing image, version 3.40 requires not only the decensor patch but also the "Gnome's mod"
Wait!!!! are we getting a Gnome????? Please say yes... I'be never seen a female gnome.... now I really want one!

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Da fuck is the Gnomes mod?!
Wait!!!! are we getting a Gnome????? Please say yes... I'be never seen a female gnome.... now I really want one!
Gnome is indeed the author of the mod for beastilty stuff of the game but some moron called FunFuntomes should have stfu until the update was here so we could enlight people what happend and so on....

basicly to became bit more patreon friendly the stuff its got taken out and with that mod/patch it will be added again with some more scenes. but that is for the nextversion when it drops

AT funfuntomes :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Gnome is indeed the author of the mod for beastilty stuff of the game but some moron called FunFuntomes should have stfu until the update was here so we could enlight people what happend and so on....

basicly to became bit more patreon friendly the stuff its got taken out and with that mod/patch it will be added again with some more scenes. but that is for the nextversion when it drops

AT funfuntomes :
sowwy

• Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

AT funfuntomes :
Wait

rjholm

Oct 20, 2019
I've got a situation I didn't see addressed anywhere - I "accidentally" killed Dolph by fighting him. Now I can't complete the Quest with Maghda. I completed the first 3 parts of the quest but can't finish it because Dolph is out of the picture.
Any way to "fix" this? Or am I stuck forever?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've got a situation I didn't see addressed anywhere - I "accidentally" killed Dolph by fighting him. Now I can't complete the Quest with Maghda. I completed the first 3 parts of the quest but can't finish it because Dolph is out of the picture.
Any way to "fix" this? Or am I stuck forever?
Dude I've never known anyone who has managed to somehow kill Dolf... like I'm pretty sure the game is rigged to auto-equipt the Syringe in case you forget.

1) How did you manage that?
2) How far back is you're latest save before then cos you may be fucked...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think Gnome is the name of the modder...

I think you may be disappointed

AT funfuntomes :
Dammit FunFuntomes you can't keep getting my hopes up like that! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

M3ntir, DomWolf .... anyone who talks to Tinkerer... you need to tell him to put a Gnome in the game now! PLeeaaaaaaasse :cry::cry:, blame FunFuntomes if you like but a Gnome is now cannon IMO.... I'm not taking "No" for an answer :devilish:

Maybe try telling him it's to honor this Hero who is making a Mod for him... That has to carry some weight right?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Dammit FunFuntomes you can't keep getting my hopes up like that! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

M3ntir, DomWolf .... anyone who talks to Tinkerer... you need to tell him to put a Gnome in the game now! PLeeaaaaaaasse :cry::cry:, blame FunFuntomes if you like but a Gnome is now cannon IMO.... I'm not taking "No" for an answer :devilish:

Maybe try telling him it's to honor this Hero who is making a Mod for him... That has to carry some weight right?
yes-man-no-man.gif

Not that i am against gnome (FOR THE HORDE) but its up to tinkerer what to add and so on.
the discord server got suggestion channel that you can ask for one but like its called Suggestion, not a demand :)

and even if you take no for anwnser than all i can say is :
nope.gif

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
A few days ago, our governament legislated that "no" means "no", so according to the current laws in my country, I can't argue with M3ntir. Otherwise, of course I morally stand by Stil996. It just looks like we're just as normal, unlike you, you depraved animals :KEK:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Everyone debating the content of the gnome patch while I'm laughing to myself that it's named "gnome" which is completely irrelevant to the context.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Everyone debating the content of the gnome patch while I'm laughing to myself that it's named "gnome" which is completely irrelevant to the context.
Keep in mind the most people here who frequent talk or answer are very intoxicated by the amount we need to drink everytime someone is asking why Xor Y isnt working when the Decensorpatch is the answer

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A few days ago, our governament legislated that "no" means "no", so according to the current laws in my country, I can't argue with M3ntir. Otherwise, of course I morally stand by Stil996. It just looks like we're just as normal, unlike you, you depraved animals :KEK:
But is it legislation that "Nope" means "No" :p

"Technically Correct" is the best kind of "Correct" (except when it contradicts what I want), and since "No" was already disqualified, that only leaves "Yes" and "Maybe" :giggle:

Unless it's a clue about the topsecret Gnome content that is coming... coincidence??? I hope not :D

Edit
Keep in mind the most people here who frequent talk or answer are very intoxicated by the amount we need to drink everytime someone is asking why Xor Y isnt working when the Decensorpatch is the answer
I'll have you know I haven't had a drink in over an hour!!!!

rjholm

Oct 20, 2019
Dude I've never known anyone who has managed to somehow kill Dolf... like I'm pretty sure the game is rigged to auto-equipt the Syringe in case you forget.

1) How did you manage that?
2) How far back is you're latest save before then cos you may be fucked...
I have plenty of saves, but played a LOOOONNNGGGG time after the Dolf incident before I realized I missed the quest. If I recall I fought him several times with potions etc. Been a while. As you said, I think I'm fucked unless I want to re-do most of the game. Arghhh!

• Sad
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes