DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm still waiting on gettting an update on mc's main story...about his background where his mom is and we now know who the ghost lady is...i feel like every character story is being updated except the mc.
That's kinda the point right now. Tinkerer is focusing on finishing existing girls before fully delving into new ones but next update after this is most likley gonna be main story due to the poll.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Truxima

Aug 13, 2020
People are fucking stupid. So no they dont understand the meaning of TEST build & will cry about the bugs & breaks on here...

So nice to see an uncluttered chat screen :)
Man I always play test build and if any images is missing ik that tinkerer just didn't add it and it will be added in next version, now I can't get the luxury of playing the game early because of some impatient morons

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Man I always play test build and if any images is missing ik that tinkerer just didn't add it and it will be added in next version, now I can't get the luxury of playing the game early because of some impatient morons
Pretty much dude. Everytime & anytime the Test build is leaked on here people are like "why the images missing", or they complain about bugs & breaks, demanding they be fixed now.

The stupid will always ruin it for everyone else.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes