Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when using the ring, MC hugs the "ghost" and says 'hi Mom'. the "ghost" is confirmed to be MC's mother
Not confirmed, you can call anyone you like "Mom", if that woman "raised"/"cared for" him she would embrace the term same as any other foster mother.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ziva is one of my favorite characters, but I seriously don't remember this one.
Thank you
you don't remember her getting upset about all the pregnancies? her asking you to help figure out the reason... You finding Caleah had already found the journal, trying to distract her but getting interrupted by an orc invasion of the temple, then returning the find a very pissed off Ziva, then just as she is about to rain down thunderous fury upon you getting interrupted by all the midgets, leading to the quest to turn the basement into a nursery?

Edit: it just occured to me that the "don't" might be a typo of "didn't"

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I hope the new pets look like humans rather than furries. Like bat breeder or like the spider queen.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope the new pets look like humans rather than furries. Like bat breeder or like the spider queen.
They will most likley be closer to BatBreeder. The cat would probably be a lil' bit furry bit I doubt it would be full furry (if that makes any sense).

But option 3 is losing the pole BAD so I doubt we will see this anytime soon... :(

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
you don't remember her getting upset about all the pregnancies? her asking you to help figure out the reason... You finding Caleah had already found the journal, trying to distract her but getting interrupted by an orc invasion of the temple, then returning the find a very pissed off Ziva, then just as she is about to rain down thunderous fury upon you getting interrupted by all the midgets, leading to the quest to turn the basement into a nursery?

Edit: it just occured to me that the "don't" might be a typo of "didn't"
I remember all of this, I just can't remember that it was the children depicted.

Reactions: DomWolf

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
im a little stuck in the vampire girls quest, the guide says that you need to give them a sacrifice and then fuck the three by selecting the option of drinking a fertility potion when the game asks you but no matter what i do the scene always ends when i just do one of them so i end up stuck without being able to advance further, what do i do?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
im a little stuck in the vampire girls quest, the guide says that you need to give them a sacrifice and then fuck the three by selecting the option of drinking a fertility potion when the game asks you but no matter what i do the scene always ends when i just do one of them so i end up stuck without being able to advance further, what do i do?
to not waste fertility potions on vampires, it was changed to energy potions

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Small Vote standing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably this will be the outcome, due 400 votes passed
And if nobody changes their mind ;)
I wonder what Tinkerer will cook for the main story update. will he focus on temple, tower or it will be a bit of both?

s278a

May 8, 2017
I wonder what the reason for unifiying Qetesh and Nergal-Cult will be. And what have the orcs to do with it?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Small Vote standing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably this will be the outcome, due 400 votes passed
And if nobody changes their mind ;)
I love how the outcome is going even though it's rather tempting to find out who Daiyu is & I hope that Everi's mom will be introduced but too bad Mrs. Miller isn't 1 of the options

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
I was thinking Tinkerer needs to do something with the dragon.
My idea is that once the baby is born you help her pass more human and get her a job as a maid at the inn.
Giving her the wig from when you trapped Dolf, and getting a new dress

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes