Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
To be fair after the upcoming Beth update there's only 2 characters left in the current game that NEED fleshing out and one of them is linked to the main story.
I mean that some girls dont have enough sex scenes or have less then others. I just wished that he added a bit more to those characters such as girl north of village (forgot her name) and elf duos. Vampires could use a bit more love too.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dont think Tinkerer want a Cat and Wolf Girl.
Why not? there could be an interesting rivalry built into their genetics, but maybe instead of a "catgirl" maybe some kind of weretiger (or some other feral variety), a small distinction maybe, but makes it more relevant for a dungeon setting IMO (I feel an element of risk is important for our dungeon pets)... Feels wrong to put a sweet little kitty in the stocks... same for a cute little piggy (I still think any pig girl needs to be a "rescue" and release to the farm (Though I guess I'll see what Tinkerer has envisioned in due course)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why not? there could be an interesting rivalry built into their genetics, but maybe instead of a "catgirl" maybe some kind of weretiger (or some other feral variety), a small distinction maybe, but makes it more relevant for a dungeon setting IMO (I feel an element of risk is important for our dungeon pets)... Feels wrong to put a sweet little kitty in the stocks... same for a cute little piggy (I still think any pig girl needs to be a "rescue" and release to the farm (Though I guess I'll see what Tinkerer has envisioned in due course)
I mean no matter what species the catgirl is, any human sized cat would technically have the power of a big cat which would make her a predator that can kill & eat humans.

Same with Pig girl. Pigs are FUCKING SCARY! They eat anything, berries, shrooms, roots, meat! Both these pets would have danger written all over them.

Kinda sad we wont have a Gater Girl :(

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I mean no matter what species the catgirl is, any human sized cat would technically have the power of a big cat which would make her a predator that can kill & eat humans.

Same with Pig girl. Pigs are FUCKING SCARY! They eat anything, berries, shrooms, roots, meat! Both these pets would have danger written all over them.

Kinda sad we wont have a Gater Girl :(
You mean gater girl will be less predatory than cat girl? Sometime you can see cuddling with gators but usually it havent good end. Cuddling with cats is more natural.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You mean gater girl will be less predatory than cat girl? Sometime you can see cuddling with gators but usually it havent good end. Cuddling with cats is more natural.
I never said Gater would be less predatory. Just that I'm sad we wont get one.

My other point was more to show that their is danger with the Cat & Pig girls.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
its more about the body typ than the cat/wolf/pig/ gater argument.

Catgirl think will be more petit so smaller pet to keep, and the Pig was planned to be but more chubby/round girl ((see spoiler and keep in mind 2d =/= 3D model )) due i asked what the plan for the pig was because it came bit out of nowhere.

But option 3 is losing the poll and 1-2 are baseline tied at around 41% of the votes ((last time i checked)) so no need to worry about it for now.

only thing i can say if you have like other animal that can have the chubby/bbw/voloptous body type we can recommand that.
Werewolf isnt the chubby typ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
Vote: Beth focus, then following with option 2.

I'd like to see more with Erevi's daughter and the overall main storyline between the two opposing "harems".

Jul 17, 2023
No, this kind wont happen due
1) is looks way to human, just cat ears and that is it.
2) Dont think will be this body typ either. more flat chested and petit.
I know it won't never happen but it don't hurt to dream only if i could make wolf girls.:cry:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I know it won't never happen but it don't hurt to dream only if i could make wolf girls.:cry:
i know it sound bit mean to crush dreams but i need to de-rail hype trains and all, so its bit of my job to be polite and shut down certain ideas asap. Would i like a werewolf girl ((on the furry specitrum due above is to human to call a catgirl)), ofc i want one but want to remind people that certain ideas have a gimmick behind them why Tinkerer does it that way.

People dont understand why a pig girl, its just a way to add a more chubby like girl to the game, and its easyer to get that with a piggirl than a more ''fat'' normal girl. Same for Maghda, at the core the idea is the big giant ugly forest troll/ogre. so that is why it happend that way.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Well, if he doesn't feel like working on doing a makeover for Dragon Lady than he should focus on her giving birth at least and/or adding some actual quests for her that is not tied to the main story at least it would be new content because she is the only character in the game that doesn't have any side quests. Although I hope he goes with Option 1 for new content.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Well, if he doesn't feel like working on doing a makeover for Dragon Lady than he should focus on her giving birth at least and/or adding some actual quests for her that is not tied to the main story at least it would be new content because she is the only character in the game that doesn't have any side quests. Although I hope he goes with Option 1 for new content.
issue is when he does her now and dont rework her, than at somepoint the stuff he makes now need to be re-done aswell for the new model. so its easyer for him to re-do the old ones when the dragon (if he does it) gets a facelift.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Catgirl has a generally accepted form (same with pretty much averything that has a "girl" suffix), it's not the "size" that I was talking about it was the attitude... "Feral" is the important word in my post, something with fangs/sharp teeth, muscles and the willingness to use them... Any Feral species could be interesting IMO, the fantasy is about taming/controlling, not adopting a loli substitute. But then we really don't have much idea what Tinkerer has in mind. I still think Cats & Pigs belong on the farm unless they are particularly dangerous.
its more about the body typ than the cat/wolf/pig/ gater argument.

Catgirl think will be more petit so smaller pet to keep, and the Pig was planned to be but more chubby/round girl ((see spoiler and keep in mind 2d =/= 3D model )) due i asked what the plan for the pig was because it came bit out of nowhere.

But option 3 is losing the poll and 1-2 are baseline tied at around 41% of the votes ((last time i checked)) so no need to worry about it for now.

only thing i can say if you have like other animal that can have the chubby/bbw/voloptous body type we can recommand that.
Werewolf isnt the chubby typ
What about a Bear girl?
But option 3 is losing the poll and 1-2 are baseline tied at around 41% of the votes ((last time i checked)) so no need to worry about it for now
And what about Option 4 :p

PS Victoria and Frida are my top picks for new dungeon pets :p both need a little training.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes