M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!
Yes, I know I'm not done with the current update yet, but I'd like to start planning for the next one. The Beth update I'm working on has been rather tiring, in hindsight adding both lots of new content and redoing all her old stuff in one update was perhaps a bit too much. I know a lot of you may be looking forward to Vixenatrix, but I'm still not sure if I wish to give her a little makeover, or not. At the moment I'm a bit tired of redoing old stuff, so for the next update I'd like to focus on some new content. I am considering doing one of the following:
1. Add Madame Daiyu as a fully fledged character. This is the asian/Chinese inspired lady that runs magical items shop in Greyport. Explore some more of the shady stuff going on and expand Greyport a bit further.
2. More temple of Qetesh and Tower of Dread related content, with a focus on the main Qetesh/Nergal story. Some more development for "the ghost", Erevi's daughter ++.
3. New dungeon pets., purchasable from your favorite petstore in Greyport. Finally get to fill up those two empty cells. Haven't quite landet on the type of pets yet, but currently I'm considering a cat girl and a miss piggy type girl.
Which of the three would you prefer me to do next?

1. Madame Daiyu

2. More main story (Qetesh/Nergal) related content

3. Dungeon pets

Last News

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!
Yes, I know I'm not done with the current update yet, but I'd like to start planning for the next one. The Beth update I'm working on has been rather tiring, in hindsight adding both lots of new content and redoing all her old stuff in one update was perhaps a bit too much. I know a lot of you may be looking forward to Vixenatrix, but I'm still not sure if I wish to give her a little makeover, or not. At the moment I'm a bit tired of redoing old stuff, so for the next update I'd like to focus on some new content. I am considering doing one of the following:
1. Add Madame Daiyu as a fully fledged character. This is the asian/Chinese inspired lady that runs magical items shop in Greyport. Explore some more of the shady stuff going on and expand Greyport a bit further.
2. More temple of Qetesh and Tower of Dread related content, with a focus on the main Qetesh/Nergal story. Some more development for "the ghost", Erevi's daughter ++.
3. New dungeon pets., purchasable from your favorite petstore in Greyport. Finally get to fill up those two empty cells. Haven't quite landet on the type of pets yet, but currently I'm considering a cat girl and a miss piggy type girl.

1. Madame Daiyu

3. Dungeon pets

Last News
All of them sound nice but I was hoping he would actually flesh out already existing characters instead of adding more.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!

1. Madame Daiyu

3. Dungeon pets

Last News
I'm more interested in the main quest

KermitwithaC

May 18, 2021
All of them sound nice but I was hoping he would actually flesh out already existing characters instead of adding more.
To be fair after the upcoming Beth update there's only 2 characters left in the current game that NEED fleshing out and one of them is linked to the main story.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To be fair after the upcoming Beth update there's only 2 characters left in the current game that NEED fleshing out and one of them is linked to the main story.
I know about Vix but who's the other girl u mean? I thought Vix was the last?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's all really tempting and although it's a sad sight to see the two empty cages and I'm really interested in how it looks with the succubus egg. The only two women who really come to mind are Greta and Mrs. Miller. Poor Mrs. Miller, she doesn't even have a spirit of her own. Likewise Greta, who has been waiting for MC to visit her cell for many years. She has a lot of great-grandchildren, but the poor woman is still forced to idle her own.

It must have been somehow lost from the text by the Tinkerer. All those damn tubes in computers, you never know what they'll do.

Reactions: Stil996

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!

1. Madame Daiyu

3. Dungeon pets

Last News
i hope tinker adds more quests to the main story,
i enjoyed the quests and content in this game.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!

1. Madame Daiyu

3. Dungeon pets

Last News
Options 1 & 2 are both fine, while option 3 is the least interesting one.

Madame Daiyu would fill Greyport with life, which is supposed to be a real town with a port. But it feels totally empty unlike the village. So adding content to Greyport and making the shopkeeper Madame Daiyu a "full fledged character" would be a very nice addition to the game. This could be the start to make Greyport even more interesting in future updates with more characters, more quests and an expanded town map.

Option 2 is also very much intriguing. Many have long awaited the continuation of the main story. Especially content with the still mysterious ghost is anticipated by many. Although Erevi's daughter already has got a good amount of content, I can see, why people would like to get even more. So all in all a very much promising update, too.

Compared to these 2 above option 3 is just meh.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!

1. Madame Daiyu

3. Dungeon pets

Last News
Option 4. Mrs Miller :p

failing that more dungeon pets sound nice... though I'm not sure about a Cat & Pig girl for the dungeon, shouldn't they be on the farm!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Bit of lore for option 3 about the catgirl and pig girl :

Tinkerer — Today
They'd produce kittens and piglets, which you'd be forced to sell back to Harald at the pet store. Because Erevi doesn't like her tower being overrun by the little buggers. The dungeon pets aren't a true humanoid species, they are real animals transformed by a mad wizard (a bit Island of doctor Moreau inspired, but less dark). Therefore their offspring are real animals. At least that is what I'm going with for now.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes