Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
You need to apply censorship txt file to the game. Open PQ file, then www create a new text file and name it Censorship. Open the txt file then type Off, save the change and run the game.
Thank you. I usually don't apply any patches or mods in case it "interfere" with the intended gameplay. Now it's a requirement it seems.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Thank you. I usually don't apply any patches or mods in case it "interfere" with the intended gameplay. Now it's a requirement it seems.
Decensor/lewd patch is always required for those games that have censored contents for whatever reason. For PQ, Patreon rules is the reason for censoring.

Ass@12345

Mar 29, 2023
Can I get a different download link for the game , I just formatted my pc and the pixeldrain and the gofile links r not working .

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can I get a different download link for the game , I just formatted my pc and the pixeldrain and the gofile links r not working .
ermm..... there are 5 different mirrors in the OP... whats wrong with the other three?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
What next?

Hello!
Yes, I know I'm not done with the current update yet, but I'd like to start planning for the next one. The Beth update I'm working on has been rather tiring, in hindsight adding both lots of new content and redoing all her old stuff in one update was perhaps a bit too much. I know a lot of you may be looking forward to Vixenatrix, but I'm still not sure if I wish to give her a little makeover, or not. At the moment I'm a bit tired of redoing old stuff, so for the next update I'd like to focus on some new content. I am considering doing one of the following:
1. Add Madame Daiyu as a fully fledged character. This is the asian/Chinese inspired lady that runs magical items shop in Greyport. Explore some more of the shady stuff going on and expand Greyport a bit further.
2. More temple of Qetesh and Tower of Dread related content, with a focus on the main Qetesh/Nergal story. Some more development for "the ghost", Erevi's daughter ++.
3. New dungeon pets., purchasable from your favorite petstore in Greyport. Finally get to fill up those two empty cells. Haven't quite landet on the type of pets yet, but currently I'm considering a cat girl and a miss piggy type girl.
Which of the three would you prefer me to do next?

1. Madame Daiyu

2. More main story (Qetesh/Nergal) related content

3. Dungeon pets

Last News
Any results of the poll? Hoping we get main story progress. But Madame Daiyu sounds promising, hopefully she's a goth asian mommy

Reactions: Necronlord5
Jul 17, 2023
i know it sound bit mean to crush dreams but i need to de-rail hype trains and all, so its bit of my job to be polite and shut down certain ideas asap. Would i like a werewolf girl ((on the furry specitrum due above is to human to call a catgirl)), ofc i want one but want to remind people that certain ideas have a gimmick behind them why Tinkerer does it that way.

People dont understand why a pig girl, its just a way to add a more chubby like girl to the game, and its easyer to get that with a piggirl than a more ''fat'' normal girl. Same for Maghda, at the core the idea is the big giant ugly forest troll/ogre. so that is why it happend that way.
Thanks for being kind and explaining just love some wolf girls man.:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3ntir

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
since option 2 seems to be winning, there's a high chance that another character will be gated behind te decensor; the "ghost"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
since option 2 seems to be winning, there's a high chance that another character will be gated behind te decensor; the "ghost"
Has it ever been confirmed that the Ghost is the MC's Mom? My personal theory has always been that Nergal and Qetesh are the MC's real parents

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes, it has been confirmed when you use " mother's ring'
Mothers ring doesn't mean it belongs to the Ghost :p she could have been the Mortal entrusted with your care, as a priestess/prophet, or of course she could pull double duty as the surrogate.
So back the my question it hasn't been confirmed then? (by Tinkerer)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Mothers ring doesn't mean it belongs to the Ghost :p she could have been the Mortal entrusted with your care, as a priestess/prophet, or of course she could pull double duty as the surrogate.
when using the ring, MC hugs the "ghost" and says 'hi Mom'. the "ghost" is confirmed to be MC's mother

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My theory is it's not a ghost but an astral projection of Qetesh. The Mother's Ring is made from the same metal as the headdress Ziva wears to commune with Qetesh.

Heres the other reasons I beleive this:
-The "Ghost" has a similar body shape to the Qetesh statue.
-In the MEGA file she is called "The Apparition" not the ghost.
-The child apparitions that appear during the scene where Ziva is pissed off look similiar to the "Ghost" & she is bathed in a beam of moonlight, just like the statue every time she responds to events.
-The way the father describes her is also very ethereal. How he couldnt resist her, she was the most beautiful creature, she glided towards him. All sounds very otherworldly.
-Also MC is 20 years old. The Goblin War happened 20 years ago all because Nergal cought Qetesh sleeping with a mortal. Sp it also adds up time wise.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Everything you write makes sense. But what the hell is this scene?
-The child apparitions that appear during the scene where Ziva is pissed off look similiar to the "Ghost" & she is bathed in a beam of moonlight, just like the statue every time she responds to events.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes