DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why are there still images missing in this game?
Are you playing the new TEST build cos there may be things not added yet. If not & it's one of these scenes:
1) Spying on Beth in Stable
2) Succubus
Then I ask, do you have the Decenser Patch installed? If not go DOWNLOAD it. You can get it on the first page of this thread.

For the rest of us DRINK!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do i Start my quest with Jenny the married women, i can only trade with her now . i want to fuck her.
you have to be patient, you'll have to complete a decent chunk of the game toi get her... you won't get her till after you are mayor

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do i Start my quest with Jenny the married women, i can only trade with her now . i want to fuck her.
Once you are Mayor of Weirdwood wait 1 day & then speak with Jenny to start her questline.

For now follow Main quests (Temple/Tower) & Victoria's quests.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Truxima

Aug 13, 2020
Hi. I downloaded current version of this game 3.32 in android but i can't load my old save files. Can anyone help me?
Take your old save files and open them in PC, copy all of it and paste in a new notepad, then open your android and new game, save the game and then replace the file from PC to your android.
It works for me always I don't know about you.

Reactions: Questgamer09

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm still waiting on gettting an update on mc's main story...about his background where his mom is and we now know who the ghost lady is...i feel like every character story is being updated except the mc.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Could You please remind me...who are Mrs. Miller and Greta?
(Is Mrs. Miller the wife of the miller in Wiredwood?)
Many thanks in advance!
Mrs. Miller is wife of miller. And probably most expensive girl in game.
Greta is grandma of Mia

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes