Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
help please I can't take the job spyglasswhat to do I've don't know what to do
Did you talk to the blacksmith to know where to get the crystal for it ?
after getting information from him go to the mountain pass and into the cave behind the cave that you rescue the Dire wolf puppies from... After getting the crystal from the cave give it to the blacksmith and then wait for 1-2 days to pass and then go back to Blacksmith and get the spyglass from him.

Also this question has been answered before and in the future if you are looking for answers instead of waiting you can use the Search function to scan a thread to find the answers you are looking for.

Reactions: u z i and J..D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah could be... or she just has a really high Magic stat ? :LOL: get it ? cause eh... rings = Add MATK ? >_<
Not really familiar with that tradition but seeing as the Giants in PQ seem to borrow some aspects from Norse Mythology there seems to be a lack of Magical Rune covered Jewellery.
She has the perfect equipment for people who don't use heavy weapons and armor..
And she looks like trouble

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Exactly V 2.0 that's the whole point of a Good RPG... and if you just grab someone else's Save and just play that you do miss out on all the little things that make the game fun. All the Glorious Grinding. :love:
Indeed,
But i am one of those persons that loves grinding in games.
From farming the same monster 12 hours long in Final Fantasy, to doing the same quest 250 times for that 1 elusive object.
From gathering 1000 Goblins Ears, to doing the same mini-game 100 times to earn some money.
Or going into the same cave and forrest 25 times to gather enough materials.

Just turn on some music and let's go.(but then again, i am that person that plays Adult games for the Games part....)
I even get bored these days when playing a Ren'py VN...Just clicking the mouse button over and over and over again..and done..:confused:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I wouldn't say that I enjoy the grinding, but I do expect it & have to repeat most actions multiple times to make sure I've caught all the possible variables.
Just a bit ocd...

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
do not understand what to do
Look at a walkthrough for 1.41 and look for the quest called Temple of Qetesh, after completing that quest you must complete the rest of the Temple chain of quests, so far these are in order:

- Rebuilding the Temple
- Crown of Qetesh
- Orc Stronghold (aka: Orcs, Orcs, and More Orcs)

Now after completing the Orc Stronghold quest you should be able to talk to Beth where she will thank you for helping her Father and will now go on a date with you, there are 2 versions of this scene so make sure you ask her out again after the first date.

Good Luck

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She has the perfect equipment for people who don't use heavy weapons and armor..
And she looks like trouble
Like tinkerer said before the previous update... Looks can be deceiving... She might be an already accomplished warrior or someone who has been coddled by her mother for being the precious youngest daughter ? Or her story could be something completely different to which we have no clue right now :unsure: It is all speculation right now. Maybe they are just out together to hunt something big and tasty for her pregnant older sister to give her a nice surprise ?

Just turn on some music and let's go.(but then again, i am that person that plays Adult games for the Games part....)
I even get bored these days when playing a Ren'py VN...Just clicking the mouse button over and over and over again..and done..:confused:
Oh yeah I remember listening to entire albums while grinding the hours away doing my best to become OP in an RPG with a level far above the recommended level and with all the best of the available gear before moving on to the next town.

Some of the Renpy games are kind of inventive even have some form of combat systems though those are rare and most Renpy games end up being Virtual Novels but there are some good enjoyable ones out there.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It is all speculation right now. Maybe they are just out together to hunt something big and tasty for her pregnant older sister to give her a nice surprise ?
did you notice Hilde doesn't seem to have a direwolf?... maybe she's on a quest to get one just like her sister... my theory is that Hilde wants to be just like Frida,having similar hairstyle, using axe, having direwolves and hopefully getting knocked up by the same guy

Reactions: u z i and Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
did you notice Hilde doesn't seem to have a direwolf?... maybe she's on a quest to get one just like her sister... my theory is that Hilde wants to be just like Frida,having similar hairstyle, using axe, having direwolves and hopefully getting knocked up by the same guy
Ooooh... a lil sis that Idolizes her big sis... I like that Idea hope you are correct... maybe we can find a few direwolves, maybe a litter of puppies, without killing their mother ofcourse >.< ... they seem like good Companions on a hunt.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...or maybe she is only very competetive, since her mother always compared them makeing her feel inferrior.
Now that she is also pregnant the sister might search for a way to prove her worth by stealing her sisters "pet" and get a "little" bummer herslf. The help her get a direwolf/pet might be a good excuse for it though

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes