Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sadly it seems that I will never play this game, it runs slow and I always get a black screen after playing a few minutes or when I enter a building.
Ah the issues of RPGM (MV) games played on devices with little to no RAM...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We still have to do this?
Don't open the door unless you don't want to have sex with a gorgeous dragon in her human form
Sadly it seems that I will never play this game, it runs slow and I always get a black screen after playing a few minutes or when I enter a building.
Ah the issues of RPGM (MV) games played on devices with little to no RAM...
A simple solution would be to turn off any unnecessary program like browsers and media player

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry but no-one has a 100% save and also some scenes can't be rewatched
And not only that.
But where is the fun in playing someone else his/her's game.

Everything is a game like this is tailored to go how the player wants.
How you name the MC, how you name your kids, cheats or no cheats..

I can't imagine myself playing someone else his/her game....Goodbye immersion and fun...

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Also, with the exception of the early game grinding (which can easily be avoided with stat boosting cheat) what is there about the game you would want to skip?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also, with the exception of the early game grinding (which can easily be avoided with stat boosting cheat) what is there about the game you would want to skip?
I know the answer! Greta cockblocking any progress with The One True Waifu , Mia

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Decensor file
Yes I did mention that in my post.

You only take Everys and your daughter out once, maybe there will be more later but all team members so far has had been temporary. still she should ask ask you for some "Vitamin D" if she is lying on her bed in the tower rather than some dreams... you sure you got the decensor file "installed" coorectly?
Ah thank you I was getting the bed scene but also thought that there was some trigger I was missing to take her out again. Fortunately the Flashback potion works even if you didn't unlock the scenes so I managed to see all the scenes.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The rings on her right hand could be warrior rings, a kind of jewelry used by breton warriors to commemorate important victories
Yeah could be... or she just has a really high Magic stat ? :LOL: get it ? cause eh... rings = Add MATK ? >_<
Not really familiar with that tradition but seeing as the Giants in PQ seem to borrow some aspects from Norse Mythology there seems to be a lack of Magical Rune covered Jewellery.

I'm sure there is a friendly werewolf hanging around that would love to meet Greta...
Werewolf Kabob on date night with Greta ?

But on the other hand that makes conquering her in the end even more of an achievement/ greater reward
Exactly... the Hardship only makes the rewards sweeter. Only true RPG fants understand that feeling.

Don't let @Zeca Suez hear you
No wolfwalker can touch her as long as my MC is around with his Zweihander ready and lightening spells all charged up. :mad:
Unless the werewolf is the MC in disguise.

Everything is a game like this is tailored to go how the player wants.
How you name the MC, how you name your kids, cheats or no cheats..

I can't imagine myself playing someone else his/her game....Goodbye immersion and fun...
Exactly V 2.0 that's the whole point of a Good RPG... and if you just grab someone else's Save and just play that you do miss out on all the little things that make the game fun. All the Glorious Grinding. :love:

Reactions: J..D
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes