Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Was actually trying to say that people like you should stop enabling those idiots.
Just like stray cats, feed one and they keep coming back with more and more.
But like i said before.
I admire that you still have the energy to do that, i gave up long ago
people asking for things that had been answered are as much anoying as those "here's the search tool" fools

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Was actually trying to say that people like you should stop enabling those idiots.
Just like stray cats, feed one and they keep coming back with more and more.
But like i said before.
I admire that you still have the energy to do that, i gave up long ago
people asking for things that had been answered are as much anoying as those "here's the search tool" fools
For me it's quite simple(like i mentioned before).

This is a 18+ site, from adults you can expect some initiative and common sense.
But when the same question gets dropped page after page, the answer that easily could be found with the search button or with some backtracking..... Well, it just triggers me.

Why would i make an effort into helping someone when they clearly are to lazy to do it themselves.

Does that make either of us right or wrong?, no not at all ... We are just trying to help in a different way.
You are helping in the short term, and i am helping in the long term.

One thing i can agree on is that one thing is more annoying then all those questions.
It's a discussion about handling those questions..

So this will be my last post on that matter.. ; )

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For me it's quite simple(like i mentioned before).

This is a 18+ site, from adults you can expect some initiative and common sense.
But when the same question gets dropped page after page, the answer that easily could be found with the search button or with some backtracking..... Well, it just triggers me.

Why would i make an effort into helping someone when they clearly are to lazy to do it themselves.

Does that make either of us right or wrong?, no not at all ... We are just trying to help in a different way.
You are helping in the short term, and i am helping in the long term.

One thing i can agree on is that one thing is more annoying then all those questions.
It's a discussion about handling those questions..

So this will be my last post on that matter.. ; )
We should be discussing Hilde

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
We should be discussing Hilde
What to discuss? She is fit, redhead, barely wear anything, by the looks she gives MC she is ready. ;)
Using barrenness potion on her should be a crime. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sold on possible threesome, just yet. But Hilde looks kind and Frida already like MC. Sooo maaybe... :sneaky:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What to discuss? She is fit, redhead, barely wear anything, by the looks she gives MC she is ready. ;)
Using barrenness potion on her should be a crime. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sold on possible threesome, just yet. But Hilde looks kind and Frida already like MC. Sooo maaybe... :sneaky:
But are they twins or not?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
And you all said "don't invite your mom to the forum, it will be weird".
That is some next level positive reinforcement.

She has a similar hair as her sister but somehow more ladylike....
The warrior rings are a nice details.
She has soft features and appears to have clearer skin than Frida though won't be sure of that until she is nude. I guess the quality of the image has something to do with the features. Also the look on her face and her posture seems to imply some level of innocence in her :unsure: though that might be unintentional on the artist's part OR I am just reading too much into it.

how to nail vix even after she is pregnant.??
Give her the Golden bikini from the tailor shop as a gift to unlock her preggo sex scene ... after that when you get far along with the baker's quest line ... the Special Pastry can be used to put Vixen in the mood if necessary.
:unsure: I can find some similarities, but not sure it's enough for twins.
Pretty sure they are not twins... at least not identical ones for sure.

UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks as always. :)
one person that enables the idiots.
Answering questions doesn't enable them bro... they are perfectly capable of repeating their questions 5 times and then go on a pissy rant post about people not answering them all by themselves. Telling them to look at the guide or pointing towards the search bar or answering their question... whatever you chosen response is it is all Inconsequential in the end. People will always come and ask stupid questions over and over again. Letting their stupid questions get on our nerves or not is our own choice. :unsure:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She has soft features and appears to have clearer skin than Frida though won't be sure of that until she is nude. I guess the quality of the image has something to do with the features. Also the look on her face and her posture seems to imply some level of innocence in her :unsure: though that might be unintentional on the artist's part OR I am just reading too much into it.
I think she's the little sister

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I think she's the little sister
Crap... I ran so far ahead in my thoughts that I forgot to type down the very first thought which was supposed to be the first line of the text which was going to be that She seems to be the younger sister... and the Chain mail Bikini(?), the shield on the back and what seems to be an Axe at her hip all suggest she is either well versed in combat or... Is not used to combat so she is out with the MC who promised her some training and she is just out geared up in Daddy or more likely Mommy's old gear ? maybe even Frida's old training gear ? The gear doesn't exactly look ill-fitting so IDK how accurate that theory is.
She might have been raised in limited Isolation... the area doesn't exactly look like a frozen wasteland as I had expected.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
How do you get the daughter to follow you after the first mission she has with you, all she says is I can't talk to you now or if she's on the bed about interrupting her dream. I've searched the thread and only found about the decensored patch but still having no luck.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How do you get the daughter to follow you after the first mission she has with you, all she says is I can't talk to you now or if she's on the bed about interrupting her dream. I've searched the thread and only found about the decensored patch but still having no luck.
Decensor file

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Crap... I ran so far ahead in my thoughts that I forgot to type down the very first thought which was supposed to be the first line of the text which was going to be that She seems to be the younger sister... and the Chain mail Bikini(?), the shield on the back and what seems to be an Axe at her hip all suggest she is either well versed in combat or... Is not used to combat so she is out with the MC who promised her some training and she is just out geared up in Daddy or more likely Mommy's old gear ? maybe even Frida's old training gear ? The gear doesn't exactly look ill-fitting so IDK how accurate that theory is.
She might have been raised in limited Isolation... the area doesn't exactly look like a frozen wasteland as I had expected.
The rings on her right hand could be warrior rings, a kind of jewelry used by breton warriors to commemorate important victories

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You only take Everys and your daughter out once, maybe there will be more later but all team members so far has had been temporary. still she should ask ask you for some "Vitamin D" if she is lying on her bed in the tower rather than some dreams... you sure you got the decensor file "installed" coorectly?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
You will find the Key here. Do not try open ''Door'', because you lose this key after one use. Just head to the Exit.
View attachment 292255
If you use save file from v1.54 and already find this key and use it in v1.54, it's gone. You can add it via Save Editor.
- Google "Save Editor"
- Open first site
- Upload your last save file - file1.rpgsave (Peasants Quest NYD160\www\save) number in save file name depend on save slot
- Scroll down until "Variables"
- Locate "Variable#112"
- Press on green (0)
- Change it to (1)
- Replace it
- Launch game
Now you can be lifted by dragon and grab this key again.
View attachment 292261
We still have to do this?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes