wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
the game won't be finished untill he saids it's finished.. we still got the castle to go throw an what ever plans he has in mind to add in the game..

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Are you sure he wasn't referring to a certain storyline?
Cause I certainly don't remember any such statements on his Patreon
Maybe you're right. Because there should be many more events in the game and there is still a lot of fog on the map.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe you're right. Because there should be many more events in the game and there is still a lot of fog on the map.
Thinking back at it... I think it was around that time that he announced a remake of the original maps... like Weirdwood, Mia's Forest + Sacred Well and Goblin Forest.
You are probably reffering to that remake, since it ended around December last year, it also changed random monster encounters to visible once

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I understand that the author no longer wants to end the game? If I'm not mistaken, he said that last December he would complete it.

Actualy he said that he was gonna try to complete the MAIN storyline (rising feud between Qetesh & Nergal) but has decided to work on the other stories (Vampires, Rosy, Beth ect...) in order to get more content for the girls that have been kinda ignored.

No idea when he will complete main story but I beleive he will still work on the game even after that.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
IMHO... the game could go on a long time. He's built a pretty good world here, and there's plenty of room for more quests and more girls. I for one would certainly enjoy that. But I guess any dev might get bored and want to start a new project.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
IMHO... the game could go on a long time. He's built a pretty good world here, and there's plenty of room for more quests and more girls. I for one would certainly enjoy that. But I guess any dev might get bored and want to start a new project.
Good thing is that Tinkerer is highly motivated to expand the game, I gues diverting from a monotone story to write up different characters and involve them in the world, heck even write followup and crossover Stories is enough diversion to not get bored.

DarkLord174

May 6, 2020
Once the mod has got your game, you can't fix it. You'll have to start over, or from an old save before things went haywire on you. But...

If you want to cheat (like I do) I don't think you need a mod. If you're worried about dying in combat, a simple save editor can be used to increase your HP, MHP and DEF scores, making you very, very hard to kill. Then, since you can beat most things in combat, you can rack up coin with goblin's ears, and grind on gathering resources without fear of dying. Kill bears! KILL ALL THE BEARS! Sell stuff at the store. You'll get money, items, and experience pretty easily and quickly. From there, ALL the quests will get nice and simple for you.
Thanks! I actually have a save file where I killed the vampires, but haven't talked to the ghost in the cemetery yet. I'll try it again, and use your method. Thanks again!

Reactions: thwartme

sara_shy83

Jul 17, 2020
Quest 067: Domestic Issues
Type: Side Quests
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Description: Being a family man is hard. Not only do I have to give my
daughter a wholesome upbringing. Now misstress even expects
me to take care of my pet...
Objectives List: Check on your pet
Rewards List:

******** what about domestic issues quest? what is the certain condition? I tried every thing ********

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest 067: Domestic Issues
Type: Side Quests
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Description: Being a family man is hard. Not only do I have to give my
daughter a wholesome upbringing. Now misstress even expects
me to take care of my pet...
Objectives List: Check on your pet
Rewards List:

******** what about domestic issues quest? what is the certain condition? I tried every thing ********
Have u got the sex frame that looks like stocks?

sara_shy83

Jul 17, 2020
In the walk through there is a certain condition to complete the domestic issues quest?
Do you know what is it?
how to make check on pet?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't remember other games with this engine crashing so often but maybe they were using a different version
RPG Maker MV is heavily prone to system crashs based on "out of RAM" errors.
Several factors play in hand here.
For starters the game is based on a x86 (32-Bit) engine, which already reduces the possible RAM the game can manage.
3rd party Scrpits (like the raiding mechanic or the lightning effects) tax the RAM additionally.
Some games also have memory leaks makeing the game allocate more and more RAM, while never clearing the old one (PQ thankfully doesn't seem to have that problem)
And finally Animations are requiring quiet some RAM

The smaller the game and the less custom content it holds the less is the chance for crashes

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
The smaller the game and the less custom content it holds the less is the chance for crashes
that explains why it crashes less often with the compressed version.

Still, it crushes a fucking lot even when I have nothing else open.
Sure, I only have 8GB of RAM, but I think it crashes WAY too often. I basically have to save before every scene change.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes