Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Seeing as the Mod is behind on this one I had to restart my save and I am wondering if anyone knows the area/item # to get healing potions? using

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Seeing as the Mod is behind on this one I had to restart my save and I am wondering if anyone knows the area/item # to get healing potions? using
Healing Potions are more effective in the mid game as they heal a fixed number, early on you are better served with Bandages (drops from any Goblin and can be bought in the village shop)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Healing Potions are more effective in the mid game as they heal a fixed number, early on you are better served with Bandages (drops from any Goblin and can be bought in the village shop)
True and I am not early on in the game and at the point that potions are a better option hence the question if anyone knew the # for potions or its ingredients

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True and I am not early on in the game and at the point that potions are a better option hence the question if anyone knew the # for potions or its ingredients
Once you are mid game makeing those yourself shouldn't be a problem though... the materials are very basic and the only challenging one is sacred water unless you completed the Elfs story.
Mid and Late game only Potions that require Spider and Crystal eggs or human sacrifice should provide a slight challenge... which can be mitegated by haveing a Bat breeder pet and Venomina (well fed)

Last edited:

Asterix1111

Jan 21, 2020
i did the the quest where we kill the vampire king and i help the girls clear the castle but nothing more happens after that im running around trying to find more zombies and wolfs to kill to complete the quest new home. anybody know where the gatehouse is? im lost

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
i did the the quest where we kill the vampire king and i help the girls clear the castle but nothing more happens after that im running around trying to find more zombies and wolfs to kill to complete the quest new home. anybody know where the gatehouse is? im lost
outside the castle, after this door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Asterix1111

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm actually really excited for the next update. Jenny is one hot mature beauty (and future mommy *wink wink*) and has been left at the sidelines for too long. I just wonder how far Tinkerer is into development... I mean he already posted that one pic with her recently so maybe further than we thought? In any case I'm really stoked.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
I just replayed the whole game and observed that the erevi's daughter scenes are removed from the game, is there any way to get them back??

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes