neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
I'm kind of dissapointed it's more temple content, they're the group of npc's I'm least interested in. Do you guys know what tinkerer is going to focus on next? Or will the next patch be about the temple once more?
I am there with you. I think the intention of the dev was to make two factions Erevi vs Ziva, but I would probably choose Erevi over Ziva any day, not interested in prostitutes.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm kind of dissapointed it's more temple content, they're the group of npc's I'm least interested in. Do you guys know what tinkerer is going to focus on next? Or will the next patch be about the temple once more?
Next its Liandra (the elf at the well). So if ya like Elf chicks this is a good step lol.

I can't make Ziva pregnant. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

I would try Save Editor, but I can't seem to find what variable it relates to.
Had the same problem but I think you HAVE to have Alice at the Temple. Only then did I manage to get her preg on like the 3rd try. Before that? Not a chance, tried like 10 times.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am there with you. I think the intention of the dev was to make two factions Erevi vs Ziva, but I would probably choose Erevi over Ziva any day, not interested in prostitutes.
Ok I get where you're coming from in the sense that they will do sex acts for tithes & are a sexual cult but I wouldn't call then prostitutes (personally that's just me) but MC is making painstaking tasks to keep them to himself now. Like instead of letting them reopen the donations (which involve sexual favors) he collects the 2500 himself. I feel to many people get hung up on the fact it's a sex cult when it even seems Qetesh is fully on board with MC beingbthe only one to knock up her convent.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
They're 100% prostitutes.
A prostitute is someone who has sex for money or services.
That's exactly what the Qetesh cult does.
The whole cult is a cult of prostitutes.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For players with a complete save from the previous version this is a really small update. Most likely your save has enough money and for me my save has been building a while so Orcs are not a big issue anymore. From reading the change log you can guess that this update is easily skiable. But also, fantastic job on the reworked art it caught me off guard.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So it's all but verbally confirmed that Qetesh & the "Ghost" are the same person now right? Same bluish light, similar figure, she wants MC to make kids & at night they sometimes ask "who's the bluish lady?". I think it's pretty same to assume that its Qetesh & she is really maternal right now lol.

Perhaps MC will get a chance to give her some kids of her own ;). Heres hoping.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Short question: From where on can I expect to see animations? So far I completed Alice's quest up to the sex scene at night, I've paid Gwynneth for sex and I had sex with Shakala at the dead tree in the forest and I had also sex with the female Ogre Magdah. But none of those scenes had any animations within them. At least I got none.
And yes, I've installed the decensor patch into the www folder as shown in the picture.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Beth sex in the barn.
Alice sex in change room (run away bride).
Gwynneth pregnant sex in her house.
Victoria, Frida, Everi, Liandra when they are pregnant if I remember correctly.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Beth sex in the barn.
Alice sex in change room (run away bride).
Gwynneth pregnant sex in her house.
Victoria, Frida, Everi, Liandra when they are pregnant if I remember correctly.
Jenny in the tavern
Rosy in the Bakery

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How exactly does the distraction for peeking on Victoria work?
"You need one or two pig fat and a torch" isn't enough explanation. How exactly do I have to use them?
There aren't also different options to select a certain type of distraction like the walkthrough suggests.

Reactions: Pdoan

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Hello friends I have this problem when I visited Beth and clean the poop
Yep I'm having this problem too. I swear last time I played this game which was a little more than a year ago, this was not an issue.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How exactly does the distraction for peeking on Victoria work?
"You need one or two pig fat and a torch" isn't enough explanation. How exactly do I have to use them?
There aren't also different options to select a certain type of distraction like the walkthrough suggests.
Set fire to some house (next to the barn). Most bottom house.

Hello friends I have this problem when I visited Beth and clean the poop
Yep I'm having this problem too. I swear last time I played this game which was a little more than a year ago, this was not an issue.
My game work fine with help her cleaning poop. Which version are you using and at what stage you are in Beth quest?

Last edited:
Reactions: walkerjonny

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Set fire to some house (next to the barn). Most bottom house.

My game work fine with help her cleaning poop. Which version are you using and at what stage you are in Beth quest?
I'm playing the latest build, v2.51. That's what I see the very first time I peeped on Beth then I tried again, I slept a day, came back to her and peeped again and it's another "missing image". This second peeping is the one that actually activates the spyglass quest.

Reactions: f4f4
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes