Marjash

Sep 24, 2018
So, I have a super old save that I've been playing for a long time. And I have found an issue that I don't think I can fix without a full restart (or using someone else's save).
I can't fuck Alice anymore. She's at the temple and even had her kid but I only have the option to discipline her but she never fucks up so I can't. I saw someone say that she got reset and you have to max out her discipline again but if she never makes mistakes I can't... Any help?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
So, I have a super old save that I've been playing for a long time. And I have found an issue that I don't think I can fix without a full restart (or using someone else's save).
I can't fuck Alice anymore. She's at the temple and even had her kid but I only have the option to discipline her but she never fucks up so I can't. I saw someone say that she got reset and you have to max out her discipline again but if she never makes mistakes I can't... Any help?
she doesnt make mistakes very often, you just have to wait and it doesn't seem to work at all if she's pregnant as she just apologizes and there's no scene

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
she doesnt make mistakes very often, you just have to wait and it doesn't seem to work at all if she's pregnant as she just apologizes and there's no scene
What i did is repeatedly go in & out of the floor she's in & eventually she'll make a mistake.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I'm playing the latest build, v2.51. That's what I see the very first time I peeped on Beth then I tried again, I slept a day, came back to her and peeped again and it's another "missing image". This second peeping is the one that actually activates the spyglass quest.
I start a new game and try the Beth event a couple time. I do not get any missing image.

You can check your game folder www/img/pictures to see if you have both:
stable1 - 134.rpgmvp
stable2 - 021.rpgmvp
The stable series should have 24 images. I doubt that this would be helpful but just in case the extraction program corrupted one of the file. You can back then up and copy the one from 2.42 to see if it solve your problem

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
2.42 was 4.5GB
2.51 is near 2GB
How come? Oo

Also, did not play for half a year or so, will saves from somewhere near 2.30 work?

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I start a new game and try the Beth event a couple time. I do not get any missing image.

You can check your game folder www/img/pictures to see if you have both:
stable1 - 134.rpgmvp
stable2 - 021.rpgmvp
The stable series should have 24 images. I doubt that this would be helpful but just in case the extraction program corrupted one of the file. You can back then up and copy the one from 2.42 to see if it solve your problem
1631346701465.png
they're both there and yes there are 24 of them. Thank you but I think I'll wait for a bugfix or better yet the next update cause I suspect I'll encounter more bugs along the way.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
D:\Peasants_Quest_NYD251.zip: Checksum error in D:\Peasants_Quest_NYD251\Peasants Quest NYD251\nw.dll. The file is corrupt

Whats wrong with it ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So far I haven't had any missing images but, now animations have stopped working on my phone, not sure about on my computer. Whereas before the erlier ones worked fine now all animations dont work for me. Not sure if this is because of the change implemented by Tinkerer or the site o play on.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
They're 100% prostitutes.
A prostitute is someone who has sex for money or services.
That's exactly what the Qetesh cult does.
The whole cult is a cult of prostitutes.
YEP, and I don't get why is MC okay getting girls to become prostitute there, why not take Alice to Erevi or some place else?

• Angry
Reactions: kail155 and 69ILP

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
"Added more old (forgotten) quests to the quest journal"

As I have already finished all available contents how can I get these new additions listed in my quest journal??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Added more old (forgotten) quests to the quest journal"

As I have already finished all available contents how can I get these new additions listed in my quest journal??
So far the only quests added from the "forgotten" that I know of is A Pet for My Girl & Size Matters!

Not sure about the rest.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes