Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
The familiar is the flying imp introduced a few updates back. You have to do a quest for Erevi to unlock it, after that she joins your party.
Thanks, can you name the quest where you get the flying imp?

Is the imp always in the party or does she has a resting place?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It works so far, but
- Familiar gets pregnant, but gives no birth. She also restarts from lvl 1

- Mia's wolf is gone after her quests are done, she should still have him or not?.
- Alice get suddenly part of the Mass without any notification or some kind of admission ritual.
- Alice was for a while not in the temple after being part of the Mass
- After Erevi gives birth to the 2nd child, should it not appear it somewhere?

- It would be really cool if it is possible to have one of Frida's pups in the party and see him growing up and using him as a mount
- would have been cool if Mia likes sex with MC as wolf or maybe even with her wolf.
-Familiar should birth 20 days after announcing. And yeah she does restart once she evolves cos she is technicaly a "new" version of herself.

-The wolf does disappear from the game after that scene. I too think he should remain but he dosent (at least not his sprite cos MC does mention him at the start of Werewopf Hunt).

-Alice joins mass once she is at 90% obedience. It doesn't tell u when she will just show up. I have noticed she disappears but that only seems to be when the time clashes with mass... she can appear at other times.

-Erevi's 4 kids after Succubus are all "place holders" for now. They ONLY appear as sprites in their beds. They have yet to be officially included into the game.

-Frida says she only has room for her 2 dire wolves. She gives one to u for Mia & the other she releases into the wild.
-If u play Mia's quest with "No Cuck" then you can transform into a Werewolf to fuck Mia.

Reactions: Shaneride

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks, can you name the quest where you get the flying imp?

Is the imp always in the party or does she has a resting place?
You get the imp at the end of Creepy Crawlies (one of Erevi's quests). She can be in you're party at all times if u want or u can dump her in you're room at the Tower.

Reactions: Kaliba

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
-Familiar should birth 20 days after announcing. And yeah she does restart once she evolves cos she is technicaly a "new" version of herself.

-The wolf does disappear from the game after that scene. I too think he should remain but he dosent (at least not his sprite cos MC does mention him at the start of Werewopf Hunt).

-Alice joins mass once she is at 90% obedience. It doesn't tell u when she will just show up. I have noticed she disappears but that only seems to be when the time clashes with mass... she can appear at other times.

-Erevi's 4 kids after Succubus are all "place holders" for now. They ONLY appear as sprites in their beds. They have yet to be officially included into the game.

-Frida says she only has room for her 2 dire wolves. She gives one to u for Mia & the other she releases into the wild.
-If u play Mia's quest with "No Cuck" then you can transform into a Werewolf to fuck Mia.
For me Alice is gone from temple... she gave birth the 5th time and poof she is nowhere to be found, not during mass and not during day and night....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
What is the best way to level up your familiar? You guys got any tricks, advices or the fastest spots to get exp?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
can i have your save so i can look at it ?

Did you chance any in your save ? are you using the decensor patch ?
Here it is , i forgot to mention i also save edited it in the past (wanted >99 of some potions) and may have change by mistakes also some variables (yeah my eyesight screws me sometimes) but she wasnt gone that time but took some more progression.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Here it is , i forgot to mention i also save edited it in the past (wanted >99 of some potions) and may have change by mistakes also some variables (yeah my eyesight screws me sometimes) but she wasnt gone that time but took some more progression.
i download your save for my 2.51 version
basicly went to the goblin forest and it worked, all moved :X
< screencap of your save

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
i download your save for my 2.51 version
basicly went to the goblin forest and it worked, all moved :X
< screencap of your save
That wasnt my issue i am the one with Alice gone from the temple ,the other comment was talking about the boar

karlos37

Jan 19, 2020
Hey, guys just want to ask if someone knows where to change/upload save file ? I found my self stucked with Frida being pregnant and not letting me sleep with her and not giving me Wolf pupp.. i quite cant progress game so i decided to change save file but cant find folder of this game in my Mac. Thank you for help

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well here is something new to me, I am seeing an apparition or ghost right outside the MCs room in the temple, how do I pursue that obvious story further

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
sorry gelu123, but i will send the save file to tinkerer to check what went wrong or why alice is missing

Reactions: gelu123
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes