• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I tried to find out how they spawn, but I do not understand how the programming language works. Same with respawning honey, eggs, lilies and other ingredients.

If someone could help me to understand it what is needed to change it. I do not like to use a save editor to make changes.

I will try to look at bears and gators to compare them.

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Alot of people are complaining of this problem in other zones as well. Goblin Forest is one. I personally haven't had this problem but its seems to be a major issue with this update based on what I've read as well. I'll let M3ntir know & he can pass it on to Tinkerer.
Thanks, Dom! This is pretty serious. All zones I visit, the creatures are hung up. It's unplayable.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The strat is to rush the imp familiar first then do all the major quests/dungeons for the massive XP, other than that I found killing bears to be the easiest grind. Since they respawn everyday.
Bears don't respawn everyday, at the earliest they respawn after 3 days sometimes longer than that. I guess I'll just mash my mouse training with Reanna for 20exp each.

I mean look at this:
1631711324200.png

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

wzlbrt

Jan 5, 2020
I want to mention I seem to have fixed this issue. Either it's because I transformed my familiar or because I used a save editor. Specifically the rpgmakersaveeditor program. No idea which or why that would have worked.
As I get the same bug and don't have the familiar yet, it may as well be the editor, just for those who consider it.

I hope there will be a fix soon.. Really liking the game so far as well, it's a shame to have the great updates spoiled by such gamebreaking problems.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer made small patch for the imp and its need for the transformation
maybe some people can try and give feedback

Xp required bit less and 9 instead of 10 to transfor quest and such
(dont know if it works if your imp is already level 9)

Reactions: Shaneride

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Well guys, I ran out of enhanced F potions right before the new quests and im too lazy to grind the ingredients to make another 50, I uploaded my save file to saveeditor and changed the values there with the System file to get the right one.
The thing is that it just does nothing, I tried with more that one variable and when I download the save the potions are still 0.

Am I missing something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well guys, I ran out of enhanced F potions right before the new quests and im too lazy to grind the ingredients to make another 50, I uploaded my save file to saveeditor and changed the values there with the System file to get the right one.
The thing is that it just does nothing, I tried with more that one variable and when I download the save the potions are still 0.

Am I missing something?
Have u used the cheat mode chests? They can give u a bunch of EF potions.

Jul 17, 2018

Am I missing something?
You need to have at least one of whichever item you want more of. Otherwise, it won't appear on saveeditor. Make a potion, save, and upload to ssaveeditor. The items appear as a number. I believe the enhanced fertility potion is number 111 and the number in parentheses is the amount that you have, and change to whatever you want. Personally, 99 is the highest I go. I don't want to risk going higher and crashing my game.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
I don't know if this would be considered a bug, but scenes overlapped. The familiar gave birth during sex scene with Mia. The game did not crash, but it was weird.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
What are the chances of getting Ziva pregnant? 0.002% even with EF potion? :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The peddler quest really needs better info. You go up they're talking about mutton so me naturally I think it's something I'd cook for a decoy at some point. I checked all the walkthroughs doing a search for "decoy" and "peddler" nothing came up. So then I do a search on here and it says you buy a sheep? How in the world was I supposed to figure that out on my own?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The peddler quest really needs better info. You go up they're talking about mutton so me naturally I think it's something I'd cook for a decoy at some point. I checked all the walkthroughs doing a search for "decoy" and "peddler" nothing came up. So then I do a search on here and it says you buy a sheep? How in the world was I supposed to figure that out on my own?
Well sheep is mutton & the farmer owns a flock. I figured it out pretty quickly cos I just checked...

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes