SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
I want to mention I seem to have fixed this issue. Either it's because I transformed my familiar or because I used a save editor. Specifically the rpgmakersaveeditor program. No idea which or why that would have worked.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Tink reply on discord
Ok, so Tink compressed the images basically down to the compressed version and wants to go with that as it looks like. I don't have any issues with him cleaning up unnecessary files, however compressing the pictures at the cost of quality is somewhat of a downturn...
The game itself is very nice to play and I had a lot of fun with it so far.
Well, I'll keep a copy of the high quality pictures then and copy them over the compressed ones when I install the coming updates...

starvestige

Nov 26, 2018
When I am able to perform Mass, two caleahs will appear, and one of them will be reset to the state of having a swamp mission. After the mass, caleah will only leave the reset one. How can I solve it?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So I have a theory about why Qetesh wants you to impregnate all the priestesses. This is pure speculation on my part so dont quote me lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doubt she is his mother due tinkerer hinted at a mother and sister in a update, mabye closest to it she was a cult member before, that could make more sense in my book

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Doubt she is his mother due tinkerer hinted at a mother and sister in a update, mabye closest to it she was a cult member before, that could make more sense in my book
Well think of it this way. Tinkerer hinted a mother & he hinted a sister. He has never (as far as I'm aware) said they would appear in the same scene or that the mother is in the picture. Sister may be a half-sister on fathers side. Until they are shown in the story we wont know cos he has been very hush about them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many quest are there so far? Quest counter shows 97 but I am pretty sure I have done more.
There is 107 quests. 2 of them are easily missed right at the start.

•Speak To The Villagers- Try to enter the Goblin Forest before talking to the Mayor.
•Check Point- u have to speak with the guard in front of the Witch's hut BEFORE asking Mayor for more jobs.

If u dont do these you'll never lose these quest for the rest if the playthrough.

The quest Mass For The Pious does not get added to the Quest list for some reason so that wont be added to the list.

Eckz

Oct 29, 2020
I can't complete the Cemetary Rumors or Delivery Boy, All parameters are done no way to complete, is there a variable than I can edit to trigger the witch hunter quests? Love the game BTW!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was thinking if/or/when Tinkerer decides to add the CowGirl to the game it would be cool if she can produce milk. Now the milk wouldn't be so interesting on it's own but what if he added in the ability for the milk to have different effects on women depending on what you feed the Cow Girl.

Examples could be:
•Honey: Raises Affection towards MC in women who drink it.
•Fertility/Enhanced Fertility: When women drink it there Fertility raises. This would make knocking up Priestesses (pre-Cover You're Tracks) & Gwynneth a lil easier. Could be used if you haven't got a potion on u too.
•Blood Potion: If given to a Vampire this will boost her Fertility. Doubles if you have also taken an Enhanced Fertility potion.
•Moonflower: Makes women lactate for a day (have the big milky tits scenes without having to knock them up this way we can have more Rosy in the machine even after the last kid grows up).

That's all I got for now. What do u guys think?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I was thinking if/or/when Tinkerer decides to add the CowGirl to the game it would be cool if she can produce milk. Now the milk wouldn't be so interesting on it's own but what if he added in the ability for the milk to have different effects on women depending on what you feed the Cow Girl.

Examples could be:
•Honey: Raises Affection towards MC in women who drink it.
•Fertility/Enhanced Fertility: When women drink it there Fertility raises. This would make knocking up Priestesses (pre-Cover You're Tracks) & Gwynneth a lil easier. Could be used if you haven't got a potion on u too.
•Blood Potion: If given to a Vampire this will boost her Fertility. Doubles if you have also taken an Enhanced Fertility potion.
•Moonflower: Makes women lactate for a day (have the big milky tits scenes without having to knock them up this way we can have more Rosy in the machine even after the last kid grows up).

That's all I got for now. What do u guys think?
i am fine with it so long tinkerer dont need to add new rendors for all girls, that will break his back and than people also demend it on the pregnant version aswell. even more boost for fertility would be nice for jenny and other barn girls alike

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i am fine with it so long tinkerer dont need to add new rendors for all girls, that will break his back and than people also demend it on the pregnant version aswell. even more boost for fertility would be nice for jenny and other barn girls alike
That's why I though it would be better for the lactating breasts. I mean he may have to do a version without a preg belly but he may also just use existing renders. Up to him. I just thought I could be good to continue those milking machine scenes with Rosy. And they could just give buffs & affects to women that we otherwise dont have (like better stats with Vampire Pregnancies). Of course tho it's all up to him at the end of the day ;)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
That's why I though it would be better for the lactating breasts. I mean he may have to do a version without a preg belly but he may also just use existing renders. Up to him. I just thought I could be good to continue those milking machine scenes with Rosy. And they could just give buffs & affects to women that we otherwise dont have (like better stats with Vampire Pregnancies). Of course tho it's all up to him at the end of the day ;)
Dont think he will, due people also wanted bigger tits potions or something
he said he dont do it due all the rework and stuff that need to be done

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dont think he will, due people also wanted bigger tits potions or something
he said he dont do it due all the rework and stuff that need to be done
Oh well. Was 1 idea among a few lol. Still think it could be cool to have special milk depending on what u feed the cow tho :)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Leveling the familiar to lv10 sucks donkey balls. I would've been fine farming gators and mosquitoes in the swamp if I didn't have to wait like a week so they can all respawn. And that training with Reanna is a looong boooooring clickathon :FacePalm: (n)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Leveling the familiar to lv10 sucks donkey balls. I would've been fine farming gators and mosquitoes in the swamp if I didn't have to wait like a week so they can all respawn. And that training with Reanna is a looong boooooring clickathon :FacePalm: (n)
The strat is to rush the imp familiar first then do all the major quests/dungeons for the massive XP, other than that I found killing bears to be the easiest grind. Since they respawn everyday.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I tried to find out how they spawn, but I do not understand how the programming language works. Same with respawning honey, eggs, lilies and other ingredients.

If someone could help me to understand it what is needed to change it. I do not like to use a save editor to make changes.

I will try to look at bears and gators to compare them.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes